Test E/Msten Cycle getting SHREDDED

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
Hey Guys going to be doing my 4th cycle, Id like to run something a bit longer than 4-5 weeks so my first cycle on something other than prohormones ill be trying Test E for 12 weeks and debating on stacking it with Msten for the first 5 weeks. tried Msten before and gave me great results.

STATS: 5;11, 207lbs, around 15%bf. don't follow any lifting programs, just get in there and kill it 5-6 days a week and cardio 2 days a week on my higher carb days. mainly looking to drop BF on this run and get my strength back up there. Ill be in a calorie deficit the whole 12 weeks to cut, while carb cycling higher carbs on back and leg days. then raise my calories slightly in PCT to keep my hard earned gains. hope that all makes sense. here's what my cycles looking like. Advice and Ideas welcome.

1-12 Test E- 500mg/wk 250mg 2x a week (Mon&Thurs)
1-5 Msten- 30mg a day

-On cycle support
Cycle assist
TUDCA- 500mg a day
Arimidex- .25mg eod

-PCT
14-18 Nolva- 40/40/20/20
14-18 Clomid- 100/100/50/50

My Questions for Advice:

After my 5th week of Msten how long till I can discontinue use of cycle assist and TUDCA?

Arimidex the reason I take it on cycle instead of as needed is because I've had gyno in the past surgically removed (unrelated to anabolics) knowing that, Do I need to dose up more than .25 eod or take it every day? Really don't want to mess with gyno again.

lastly, Does my dosing look ok for the Nolva and Clomid? I usually do nolva 40/40/20/20 but haven't ever used clomid

Thanks fellas!!!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I like it is turn the Msten down a tad as 20 mgs is what most recommend , some people allready report it making them feel like dog crap so if you feel good at 20mgs for the first two weeks you could bump it up , also I'd say do 4 weeks . And you could lower doses of clomid and nolva to 50/50/25/25 and 40/40/20/20 . I like to front kid clomid at 100mgs the first three days .

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say 1g of tudca would be better with msten, that's what I'm doing at least

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
I like it is turn the Msten down a tad as 20 mgs is what most recommend , some people allready report it making them feel like dog crap so if you feel good at 20mgs for the first two weeks you could bump it up , also I'd say do 4 weeks . And you could lower doses of clomid and nolva to 50/50/25/25 and 40/40/20/20 . I like to front kid clomid at 100mgs the first three days .
Makes sense. I'd prob go 30mg if I was running it alone but 20mg should suffice. And my dosing for Clomid seemed high to me so that's why I asked. 50/50/25/25 looks better imo def be doing 100 right off the bat tho. Appreciate it!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
100mg of clomid vs 50mg of clomid only increases side effects that initial 100mg is pointless there's been studied that longer clomid cycles are healthier and MORE EFFECTIVE than blasting clomid.

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
I'd say 1g of tudca would be better with msten, that's what I'm doing at least
Probably wouldn't hurt I guess. I just did 500mg for my last cycle of DMZ. Didn't really check my blood pressure but felt it could have been a little better at times.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30mg of M-sten gave me blood pressure issues. I had good luck with 20mg daily.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lol I wasn't suggesting blasting clomid in a high dose over those 4 weeks , but I personally have noticed my junk came back faster within days when I did 100mgs for the first three days instead of just doing 50mgs . Do what ya want , gonna be a good cycle and yeah up the tudca 1000mg would be nice

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, tudca isn't too expensive and the peace of mind is priceless

PinkyFloyd

Awards
hi guys
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
mod edit: gonna get banned
And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
hi guys
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.

And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)
Read forum rules home slice