First ph cycle

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
So I am new to prohormones. I have run some sarm cycles before and am currently running a DMZ cycle (first cycle).
Current setup

Extreme DMZ
Weeks 1-2 30
Weeks 3-4 45
Cycle assist

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Ad-3

I upped my cal intake but I'm three weeks in and haven't really had awesome results. Up 6lbs bf up .5%

I'm 27 y/o 6'3 196lb 12%bf and now I'm trying to plan my next ph cycle that will hopefully bulk me up better. I don't care about getting cut I want to be BIG.

So two questions.
1. Is there any fatal flaw in my current cycle
2. Would ibe epistane be a good call for my next cycle.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
IMO current cycle looks good and epistane is a solid choice for your 2nd cycle. First few cycles you want to use dry/mild compounds and keep learning as much as you can. Get your feet wet a few times with compounds that arent too harsh and prone to major sides while still providing good gains and work your way up. Do your research. Keep the calories high and train hard and you cant go wrong. Good luck.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am new to prohormones. I have run some sarm cycles before and am currently running a DMZ cycle (first cycle).
Current setup

Extreme DMZ
Weeks 1-2 30
Weeks 3-4 45
Cycle assist

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Ad-3

I upped my cal intake but I'm three weeks in and haven't really had awesome results. Up 6lbs bf up .5%

I'm 27 y/o 6'3 196lb 12%bf and now I'm trying to plan my next ph cycle that will hopefully bulk me up better. I don't care about getting cut I want to be BIG.

So two questions.
1. Is there any fatal flaw in my current cycle
2. Would ibe epistane be a good call for my next cycle.
You didn't list how much of a calorie surplus you are eating. It takes a consistent daily surplus of calories even when using anabolics. If this is on point, then the issue might be the brand of DMZ you are using. I've seen many mixed reviews on that brand that was purchased after the ban and the company name change. Maybe it is underdosed.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
You didn't list how much of a calorie surplus you are eating. It takes a consistent daily surplus of calories even when using anabolics. If this is on point, then the issue might be the brand of DMZ you are using. I've seen many mixed reviews on that brand that was purchased after the ban and the company name change. Maybe it is underdosed.
I know my maintenance caloric intake is somewhere near 3300 and I'm currently eating 3900 with a breakdown of 40% carbs 20% fat 30% protein. I really feel like the weight I'm gaining could be a result from the caloric surplus and not the DMZ. I est the same thing everyday so I know it's on point. Lots of chicken, fish, and beef.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Also I don't know if the xtreme DMZ is bunk or not. I'm inclined to think it's not because I have had some gnarly back pumps.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I don't know if the xtreme DMZ is bunk or not. I'm inclined to think it's not because I have had some gnarly back pumps.
You're short 10% on your macro count;). If anything, it could be underdosed a bit. Is the anabolic technologies or alpha lab?

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
You're short 10% on your macro count;). If anything, it could be underdosed a bit. Is the anabolic technologies or alpha lab?
Ha ha whoops yeah man that's just close on the macros ha ha and its anabolic technologies

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be legit if you are getting back pumps.

You mgiht consider adding in Reduce XT for cortisol control in your PCT.

DPS has x gels on sale for 29.57

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/15900/serious-nutrition-x-gels-100-softgels.htm

Use coupon code DPS10 for 20% off.

Taurine for under $10 as well
http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/25354/serious-nutrition-solutions-taurine-powder-300-grams.htm

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could throw in some Taurine as well for the back pumps.