i'm back

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
I've been a gone a long time as i opened up a sport bike business and going to college. Anyway, so i got back to lifting right. I started with 10mg of m1t to jump start myself and i jump started gyno. I can't believe this as i've only gotten gyno with test/tren combo before. i've done 30mg of m1t for 2 weeks before. I was using the capsile m1t, not the pressed pills so i'm wondering if maybe something els was in it. i'm taking nolva for a week and it's getting a tad smaller. you can't see my gyno only feel it. one tiny hard bump then above the nipple an oval shape about the size of 2 pees combined.

questions:
1. can you upset gyno by touching it to see if it's getting smaller? ie irrate it?
2. i just ordered from trueprotein.com is that a good site nowadays to go w/?

thanks guys, and i'm fat and back, but the former will soon be gone
corey

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
main concern is if messing w/ the gyno or playing w/ it can hinder it going away on it's own or aggrivate it?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
main concern is if messing w/ the gyno or playing w/ it can hinder it going away on it's own or aggrivate it?
I honestly don't know if it does or not. I've heard varying opinions on the matter...haven't read into it enough myself to take an educated guess.

I'm very prone to gyno. I get it periodically throughout my cycles of test, dbol, etc. Tamox always heals it right up though. I would consider running high doses of tamox and if you want, you can add in Rebound XT from desigenr supps. Since you haven't been around in a while, it's anew PCT ancillary that also tends to help get rid of gyno....even pre-existing. Although I'd def, hit up the nolvadex at 80mg ED until it starts subsiding....after that, you can drop the dose back down to a maintenance dose if still on cycle...if doing PCT now, just follow the regular tamox PCT protocol 40/40/20/20 after it subsides from the 80mg dose.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
thx man, i'm doing 40mg now. was doing 80mg of nolvdadex. will do 40 for another day then a week of 20mgs...if it's not gone then so be it. this rbound xt helps get rid of pre-existing? hmmm...

also do they still sell liquid clen and if so they won't affect my gyno at all will it? if it is i don't want to touch it, but i would like it to get some fat off me before i start bulking up. i hate the way i look, from 5'9" 210 at 6% to this horrible % i'm at now with a tad of a gut...any other good fatloss that WON'T hit me w/ gyno pls post them. i'm way behind on this stuff. i'll search, but help would be appreciated guys!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
thx man, i'm doing 40mg now. was doing 80mg of nolvdadex. will do 40 for another day then a week of 20mgs...if it's not gone then so be it. this rbound xt helps get rid of pre-existing? hmmm...

also do they still sell liquid clen and if so they won't affect my gyno at all will it? if it is i don't want to touch it, but i would like it to get some fat off me before i start bulking up. i hate the way i look, from 5'9" 210 at 6% to this horrible % i'm at now with a tad of a gut...any other good fatloss that WON'T hit me w/ gyno pls post them. i'm way behind on this stuff. i'll search, but help would be appreciated guys!
Corey e-mail me at [email protected] .. i would email you but you specified not to show it in your profile