Anadrol Cyle and PCT

score goals

Awards
Please let me know if I should change anything to my cycle and my PCT.

Cycle:
Anadrol 50mgs weeks 1-6

PCT:
exemestane weeks 7-12
toremifene citrate weeks 7-12

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Looks good, try and grab a cortisol control and something like LJ-100 and u should be good.

score goals

Awards
What about running a rest base with drol??

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
What about running a rest base with drol??
Not needed depends on the person i can do heavy DHT cycles without any test base, that's person dependent. Depends on what you want and what you have access too.

score goals

Awards
Say I want to go heavier and run deca with it. Would that change my PCT? I also assume I would be using a test base if I were to add deca.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Please let me know if I should change anything to my cycle and my PCT.

Cycle:
Anadrol 50mgs weeks 1-6

PCT:
exemestane weeks 7-12
toremifene citrate weeks 7-12
How old are you and what's your cycle history so i can get a better grasp on your experience

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Say I want to go heavier and run deca with it. Would that change my PCT? I also assume I would be using a test base if I were to add deca.
Deca is not a test base at all and it's usually suggested to run test with deca libido can be an issue without a base with deca

score goals

Awards
Age 23
This will be my fourth cycle. I ran pro hormones in the past. Msten, dmz, and m1t.

score goals

Awards
Ya what I meant to say is if I run deca along with drol, then I would use test-e with it 10 weeks. Will this change my pct?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ya what I meant to say is if I run deca along with drol, then I would use test-e with it 10 weeks. Will this change my pct?
Of course it would.. But you're 23 and have these kind of harsh cycles under your belt? Im hoping you get blood work with everything correct? Also for PCT yes of course it would you're adding 2 new compounds and having a long cycle. WIll you be using HCG? I'd do clomid and torem since in most people torem is usually side effect free id run clomid for the first 4 weeks 50/50/25/25 then torem for 2-4 weeks either 60/30 or 90/60/60/30 depending on how im feeling after ceasing clomid. Make sure you get cortisol control, also run the exem low dose in PCT it's a harsh AI, use it sparingly.

score goals

Awards
No hcg, I'd then run clomid and exemestane 4 weeks then torem. AI on cycle ofcourse

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say torem and clomid are better, torem and exem would crush estrogen

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
No hcg, I'd then run clomid and exemestane 4 weeks then torem. AI on cycle ofcourse
Here's what i recommend, 4 weeks clomid 50/50/25/25 2-4 weeks torem depending on how well your recovery is going and THEN use exemestane POST pct to control any rebound not all throughout as it would crush estrogen as netflixnchill said, also only use an AI IF necessary on cycle dont just use it ED.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks good, try and grab a cortisol control and something like LJ-100 and u should be good.
Great suggestion here. I personally use OL LJ-100 using the Danes protocol. May I also suggest SNS REDUCE XT, which is the cortisol control product you want during PCT to combat the rise in cortisol levels during that time period.

score goals

Awards
Here it is

Weeks 1-10
Test-e

Weeks 4-8
Deca
Anadrol

PCT
clomid 4 weeks
Torem 2-4 weeks (post clomid)
Exemestane on hand in case of rebound gyno

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Here it is

Weeks 1-10
Test-e

Weeks 4-8
Deca
Anadrol

PCT
clomid 4 weeks
Torem 2-4 week
Exemestane on hand in case of rebound gyno
You're not gonna kick start with deca and anadrol?

Front load them Deca and Ana

Weeks 1-6
Deca-
Anadrol-
Weeks 1-10
Test-e

PCT
Weeks 1-4
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Week 4-6 or 4-8
60/30 or 60/60/30/30 depending on how you feel

I highly recommend cortisol control for your pct if you dont want fat gain and to lose some gains man..

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deca for a month? Needs to be ran MUCH longer lol

score goals

Awards
Yes I'll be adding a strong supp from n2bm that has LJ-100 in it. But why only 4 weeks with drol/deca. I really want to do 6 weeks with both.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yes I'll be adding a strong supp from n2bm that has LJ-100 in it. But why only 4 weeks with drol/deca. I really want to do 6 weeks with both.
i didnt say only do 4... you listed it for 4.. so I used your listing thinking its all you had, decas usually 8 weeks or more

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You said 4-8 so therefore i assumed you only had 4 weeks worth, if you can run it longer then do so otherwise dont see the point to adding it.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Oh I meant weeks 4-10, didn't notice.
Okay well using it as a kicker or finisher is up to you i'd use anadrol as my kicker tbh. It gives results fast. If you only have 6 weeks worth of deca id do-

Weeks 1-10
Test E
Weeks 1-6
Anadrol 50 mg ed
Weeks 4-10
Deca

score goals

Awards
Okay any suggestions on how I should run my test-e and deca dosages?