Alphamax PCT , can i add some armistane?

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Hello, just a quick question im in the first week of my PCT with Nolvadex 20/20/10/10, alphamax xt, cremax xt and on cycle support.

Just wondering because Alphamx XT doesnt have armistane anymore, could i throw in Nolvadren XT? or would it be too much?

I don't have gyno, but i did notice some weight gain on chest little looser unless i flex, but no sensations or bumps at all.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimistane is **** bro, just diet and do more cardio, dont lower your estrogen its good to have estrogen as long as your not excessively high

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are using nolva, you don't need any of that. You are going way overboard, dont add anything else. You are fine.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exactly^ no need to throw more money at the PCT. The essential part is the SERM and throwing in a natty test booster can also assist you don't need anything else, that being said if you know your body reacts well to armistane get some AD-3 PCT, you should be able to find it for around $20.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Alright , the new alpha max has a different type of ai in it as well , but t has a test booster as well I was told? Or should
I pickup some natural test

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Alright sounds good , just wondering I'm starting to experience like my body heat is increased , faster heart beat constantly etc any idea which thing is causing this ?