PCT Question

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the standard pct for nolva:20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25 but is there an additional benefit to running both? If there is, would you run both at those amounts or half like 10/10/5/5+25/25/12.5/12.5?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some say yes, some no. It's a waste imo if your products are pharma grade legit. If using research chemicals which I no longer trust after to many bunk items in my days, I'd buy clomid from company A and nolva from company B and run both to cover your ass in case anything is bunk.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, do you know of any studies (which prob non existent) or maybe some anecdotal blood work to support or deny doing this? Also I like your scenario of company A and company B, but how would you run them in your opinion?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would still run them at the same doses, I prefer clomid though, nolva tends to reduce my sex drive while clomid does the opposite ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, do you know of any studies (which prob non existent) or maybe some anecdotal blood work to support or deny doing this? Also I like your scenario of company A and company B, but how would you run them in your opinion?
I don't have any studies bro, sorry. I would run,

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Clomid: 50/50/25/25

The new fad on this forum is lower doses but I have not seen that carry over onto any of the true AAS forums I visit so I remain grounded to the doses used that have stood the test of time.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

The new fad on this forum is lower doses but I have not seen that carry over onto any of the true AAS forums I visit so I remain grounded to the doses used that have stood the test of time.
Yea I have to agree with this...20/20/10/10 on nolva felt pretty weak tbh, and critical knows a thing or two about a thing or two

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I believe I will up to this dose then and see how it goes. On my previous cycles I ran at 20/20/10/10 and do not believe I fully recovered so that is why using both crossed my mind. Going to run nolva at 40/40/20/20 and see how that works being that I already have that on hand. Will go with clomid or a combo of both if still unsatisfied (will get bloods at end of cycle). Thank you both on the great advice.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

^^ a good pct

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I believe I will up to this dose then and see how it goes. On my previous cycles I ran at 20/20/10/10 and do not believe I fully recovered so that is why using both crossed my mind. Going to run nolva at 40/40/20/20 and see how that works being that I already have that on hand. Will go with clomid or a combo of both if still unsatisfied (will get bloods at end of cycle). Thank you both on the great advice.
get bloods 6-8 weeks AFTER stopping the SERMS, or the test wont say much and be skewed.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
get bloods 6-8 weeks AFTER stopping the SERMS, or the test wont say much and be skewed.
Yea of course, i guess I should have clarified. I am actually going to run alphamax xt after the serm as well so I wouldn't get bloods until a couple weeks after finishing that.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I know the standard pct for nolva:20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25 but is there an additional benefit to running both? If there is, would you run both at those amounts or half like 10/10/5/5+25/25/12.5/12.5?
the combo is better. clomid 35-50mg ed and tamox 20mg ed IMO for 4-5 weeks

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the combo is better. clomid 35-50mg ed and tamox 20mg ed IMO for 4-5 weeks
I am only 1 week into my cycle so I do have time to order some clomid. My cycle is 75mg Tren, 37.5mg Epi, 600mg Stano, and 5mg Osta ED for 8 weeks if that has any bearing on the suggested PCT above.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I am only 1 week into my cycle so I do have time to order some clomid. My cycle is 75mg Tren, 37.5mg Epi, 600mg Stano, and 5mg Osta ED for 8 weeks if that has any bearing on the suggested PCT above.
Hefty cycle definitely run both or extend PCT to 6-8 weeks.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
you could order cem ( i use themoften) and pick the quicker shipping option. if not then i would exted pct a week or two maybe. but the cycle itself is pretty short so i think you will be fine with just nolva/tamox

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the recommendations, will pick up some clomid to play it safe.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might've experienced slight vision sides from clomid tbh, but nothing major
But I believe what he is saying is to take a full dose of both would increase the chances of those vision sides unnecessarily. Think I will be a guinea pig and either try the half of both ED or the the EOD method where you take a full dose of clomid then a full dose of nolva the next.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I might've experienced slight vision sides from clomid tbh, but nothing major
i never noticed this. if you get sides drop dose a little bit and see if that helps

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See this thread was bumped, figured I would give an update:

Picked up clomid, halfway through my cycle of epi, tren & stano. Going to run pct of 15 days 50mg, 20mg Nolva alternating days, including a front load on the first two days. Second half of 15 days will be 25mg,10mg respectively, with an AI run in the last 7 days.

Have pre bloods, and will take post bloods after I am fully done PCT for a couple weeks. If this works well I hope it will inspire others to run a similar style of PCT.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
dont use AI during pct...

if your going to mention it upping test levels thats been shown in research, its taken out of context for this setting. those people had test in their bodies and by converting less to estro ofcourse it would slightly raise test levels. in PCT this is not the same case and tossing more drugs in pct is not a good idea IMO. stick to the SERMS. run AI during cycle, MAYBE 1 week into pct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6