M1T making me feel broken down

Willyess

Awards
Today would be 7 th day but I am feeling nauseous no sleep had fever should I stop I have no energy to make it to the gym I don't even feel like eating

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most people run M1T for 2-3 weeks because it is rough. A fever is generally a bad sign. Are you taking a cycle support? What's your dosage? Age? Cycle history? Anything else you're taking with it?

Lethargy is normal.

Willyess

Awards
Taking 20 mg with life shield 44 years old but if I'm feeling like this what's point taking if I can't make it to the gym...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it legit M1T or M1T Oxime (the newer M1T)

Willyess

Awards
Secret society labs it cost me 150.00 bucks so I'm supposing it good

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Secret society labs it cost me 150.00 bucks so I'm supposing it good
or they are charging you a 150.00 to make you believe it is good

Willyess

Awards
Well how would I know it's a supplement store

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the label. Also can't find a label for lifeshield. You need TUDCA for M1T. It's hard on your liver. Something like OL Arimicare Pro or CEL Cycle Assist with added TUDCA to either

M1T is scheduled in US. Unsure about EU/UK but I can't find it easily over there so I'm assuming it is.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Well how would I know it's a supplement store
hate to say it, but exactly the point? how would you know? do they believe you will have your bottle sent off to a lab? doubt it

I never had those issues you are having with the original M1. if you are feeling this way, IMHO, I would throw that in the garbage. Not worth risking my health and feeling like that for a supp. you also could wait and if you decide to try again. If you start getting sick, throw it away.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
What's the label. Also can't find a label for lifeshield. You need TUDCA for M1T. It's hard on your liver. Something like OL Arimicare Pro or CEL Cycle Assist with added TUDCA to either

M1T is scheduled in US. Unsure about EU/UK but I can't find it easily over there so I'm assuming it is.
this is what I read- M1T is banned in the United Kingdom and is listed as a Class C controlled drug. Until the recent Designer Anabolic Control Act 2014 (DASCA) in the U.S. – this was entirely legal, although M1T is prohibited in the UK.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm not in UK
lol sorry was answering Woody but just be carful bro. I remember when I used Mdrol after 3 days I started to feel like crap, but never got a fever, just run down. only lasted a few days and then everything was good to go.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fever and such is not normal with M1T. Lethargy definitely is, though.

If you're having a fever, I'd personally discontinue use. Do you have got SERM on hand?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is possible you're just getting sick and the lethargy is from M1T, though. I got sick at the end of my most recent cycle. Complete coincidence though.

I had other symptoms besides a fever though. Wheezing, trouble breathing, coughing dark green stuff up. Just a fever, i'd probably call it quits.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Fever and such is not normal with M1T. Lethargy definitely is, though.

If you're having a fever, I'd personally discontinue use. Do you have got SERM on hand?
great advice

Willyess

Awards
Thanks will stop not worth a few pounds for how I'm feeling

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks will stop not worth a few pounds for how I'm feeling
Keep us updated. Drink plenty of water! At least a gallon, if not more. And keep taking your liver support for a little after ceasing. Jump on your Clomid/Nolva now and you should be good to go.

In his previous thread he posted the ingredients which showed that the product is M1A/Alpha One and MSten.
Lol that's a strange combination. What mg of each?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The nausea is most likely related to the beating on your liver. Also, liver inflammation can press into your stomach.

Willyess

Awards
So it turns out i caught a really strong virus now im not thinking it had anything to do woth m1t so should i start again at 20 mg which was what i wad taking or should i just go at 10 mg daily any help greatly appreciated

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well Steroids can suppress your immune system so it may have something to do with you taking it after all.
If its 20M1A and 6mgMSten per two caps I would start with two again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 9