My steroid cycle, questions...

Donna

Donna

Awards
Hello everybody...

I decided to start with a girl, which includes three types of steroids.
All three substances are of the firm French Pharmacy.
Testosterone Propionate 10ml / 100mg
Winstrol tablets, 20mg / 100tbl,
Masteron 10ml / 150 mg

I already have 2 cycles...

First cycle: Clenbuterol + injectable Winstrol 50 mg every three days on my innocent receptors gave an excellent results Just as I wanted 10-12 lbs of lean body mass, hardness, strength and toughness increased a lot. (So the whole process 15 ampoules of 50 mg Winstrol)

Another process was 8 weeks Testosterone propionate 50 mg + 50mg Trenabol+ Masteron 50 mg +trength 50 mg Winstrol injectable every other day. Results was also good, I was satisfied.

From this second cycle last the full three months (between first and second cycle I had 3 months break).

The first two attempts and cycles were not so serious and not so quality... So I have better prepare to next cycle

My next cycle will last 8 weeks and I planned to be like this:

1-8 weeks .... 100 mg Testesteron propionate every other day

1- 4 weeks Winstrol oral (increasing the dose every ten days, a total of 34 days of consumption, a little longer than 4 weeks)
1st to 10th daily 40 mg oral Winstrol, every day
10-20 days 50 mg oral Winstrol, every day
20-34 days 75 mg oral Winstrol, every day

2-8 weeks Masteron (start with 100 mg every other day and increase the dose every 12 days, for 4 injections at 100mg, while the 125, 150, and 175 and the last 4 at 200 mg for a total of 3000 mg Masteron for the whole cycle) ....

Former bodybuilding champion told me that Winstrol and Test propionate nako week to ten days decreases effect if taken the same dose throughout cycles. Because of that I decided to increase the dose of Winstrol and Masteron (I believe it is the same case with Masteron , but increased during the cycle)...

What do you think about this by increasing the dose during the cycle?

As far as the dose of testosterone also recommended increasing the dose during the cycle and recommend taking it every day during the cycle, but the menu is a bit overwhelmed needle and I'll still go system every other day.

What do you think the Test go with some 75 mg every other day and then every ten days increases the dose of about 25 mg?

In my opinion it's not very smart, because if the dose increases what is the chicken coming to an end, prevents own testosterone production increasingly so will the recovery be harder and longer. I'm not smart enough, so everyone will get a good opinion.

Should I take HCG during treatments and in which doses?

And finally, what do you think in general about the whole idea of this cycle and if I perhaps gone too far with doses given? Maybe I would be smarter to go with a smaller doses, given that I have a relatively "receptors"?

Since Masteron is antiestrogen, is it necessery to add from AE to this cycle?

It it possible to overdose Masteron and Winstrol at the same time in that case?

Is it neccesery to use HCG during the stereoid process?

How can I do post cycle therapy after on smartest way?

Sorry on my bad english, I hope post is understandably...Thanks for help...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think your doses are much too high for a woman.

I'm going to assume you know the risks of women using male hormones, so I'll leave the ethical side of it alone.

Not sure I would use Mast at all if you want to hold true to the statement in your signature.

Test Prop at 20mg eod would be plenty. Winstrol at 10-20mg/day should also suffice.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also not sure what you are trying to achieve with hcg in relation to a steroid cycle for a woman. To keep you ovulating?

And pct also not necessary. Perhaps an otc protocol to improve health markers and liver values from the Winny, but that's about it.

Donna

Donna

Awards

I'm going to assume you know the risks of women using male hormones, so I'll leave the ethical side of it alone.

Not sure I would use Mast at all if you want to hold true to the statement in your signature.

Test Prop at 20mg eod would be plenty. Winstrol at 10-20mg/day should also suffice.
Thanks so much...

I am so high for girl, 5 11" and 184 lbs, hope I will have 190 lbs till summer...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks so much...

I am so high for girl, 5 11" and 184 lbs, hope I will have 190 lbs till summer...
More isn't always better, and doesn't always translate in relation to body weight.

I'm 215 lbs and don't need the doses you stated to make gains. And I'm a half a dozen long injectable cycles in.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren + Var would be a better combo IMO. 2iu of GH as well.

Donna

Donna

Awards

English is not my mother tongue,, so I will make conclusion...

Your suggestion is

Instead of 50 mg per day testesteron proprionat

Winstrol not more 10 mg per day...
Not to use masteron and HCG...

Please answer if You have a time...
The effect of steroid use during treatments decreases every ten days, and the effect is reduced, because I got a tip that constantly every ten days or slightly increase the dose, but after ten days again increases etc ....
The cycle will last for 8 weeks .Radit cu it with testosterone propionate and oral Winstrol.
If someone has an idea how to do the smartest thing any cycle Test prop and Winstrol oral please write an

What do You think about increasing the dose every 10-15 days. .Specialy interests me put the smart pickup doses Test propionate in a way that every 15 days the dose intensify with additional 5 mg? Will it slow the recovery and right we better hold during the whole cycle dose of 20-30 mg EOD. (Test propionate). Logic dictates if the dose increases what is the chicken coming to an end, we perform a greater suppression of their own dough and then counting on the recovery a bit longer?

2. Is such a will destabilize increasing doses of blood and hormonal image more than taking the same dose during the entire cycle?

Thanks so much...

Donna

Donna

Awards
More isn't always better, and doesn't always translate in relation to body weight.

I'm 215 lbs and don't need the doses you stated to make gains. And I'm a half a dozen long injectable cycles in.
Thanks so much... Apriciate that

Subbed for the girl gainz
You are welcome to come at my journal at training subforum... To see my gains and progress

?

Woow, wooow

Tren + Var would be a better combo IMO. 2iu of GH as well.
Not understand... You think about trenbolon and human growth hormon (can couse problems and damage to liver, pancreas and thyroid, maybe it is more dangerous than testesteron?

I am sorry dont undrestand that abbreviationsat your post

Which kind of cicle you recommend with that products?

Thanks on comment

bradray5871

Awards
Prop kicks in fast, so i agree at no more than 50 every other day and work up from there
No need for Mast, males use it to keep estrogen in check, but if you need to control estrogen?
Winnie at half doses you have stated is more than enough

You should have no problem hitting 5 pounds of lean mass in eight weeks with diet in check and your training style. Good luck