Anavar dosing problem

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys I need some help here. I spent ALOT of money on pharmaceutical anavar from a compounding pharmacy in which my "doc" got me fifty 50mg filled capsules of var. I was instructed to do 50mg a day. The problem is anavar has a half life of 10 hours. WTF! These are capsules and not tabs.I thought I was just gonna take one a day but it looks like I can't do that. What should I do? One upon awaking and one before bed? Can I divide up the powder in the capsule? Dammit I'm stumped.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Open up the capsule and mix with 1ml of solution(Gatorade). Shake, then using an oral syringe take your first 1/2ml dose AM and second 1/2ml dose PM?

Willtolift

Awards
If it was me, I would try to divide the capsules into fifths. Maybe get a mg scale... Anavar should be divide IMHO... Or just split the powder in two... Half Life: "the time required for any specified property (e.g., the concentration of a substance in the body) to decrease by half."

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I would just take it once a day and I wouldn't buy those again man.
If you take it preworkout / same time each day you'll be good to go

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Id be willing to take 100mg a day anyway. But the question is if you still have enough caps to keep the cycle at a length worth it.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was told 7 weeks, thus 50 days. I could divide the powder into 2. But is it ok to just eat the raw powder? Or am I wasting it

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would just take it once a day and I wouldn't buy those again man.
If you take it preworkout / same time each day you'll be good to go
I like this answer the best because it's so simple hahahaha. Normaly I wouldn't care so much about this it's just that I spent $500 bucks for real true var and I wanna doit correct and get my money's worth

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Only way to assure correct dosing would be how Canes325 said.

You can eat the powder but since the filler and var will not necessarily be distributed evenly you would not know exactly how much you took.

7weeks is nice but 3,5 is too short so you sadly really have to stay at 50mg.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buy liquid glycerin, put 2ml in a little container. Open up the capsule, shake, dose 1ml twice daily.

You will have to do this daily though, you cant make a big batch at once because of all the fillers.

You can also use maple syrup, anything thickZ

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys I need some help here. I spent ALOT of money on pharmaceutical anavar from a compounding pharmacy in which my "doc" got me fifty 50mg filled capsules of var. I was instructed to do 50mg a day. The problem is anavar has a half life of 10 hours. WTF! These are capsules and not tabs.I thought I was just gonna take one a day but it looks like I can't do that. What should I do? One upon awaking and one before bed? Can I divide up the powder in the capsule? Dammit I'm stumped.
No, you should just take one a day. Half life is not the end all be all. What they're referring to is the biological half life, or how long it is active in the serum. The elimination half life of the drug is likely higher, much higher actually due to it's lipophilic nature. So it may have a half life of ten hours, but half of it is not gone in ten hours. Just half of it from blood, the other half is in body tissues or undergoing elimination. But d/t the nature of oxandrolone, it's likely in body tissues. How long a drug stays in the body, contrary to popular belief, has nothing to do with half life.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
2kvette well it has! Its just that its not the serum-half-life that matters.
At that point you are right. Its still better to administer more often to keep levels more constant.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At that point you are right. Its still better to administer more often to keep levels more constant.
it has what?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it has what?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
How long a drug stays in the body, contrary to popular belief, has nothing to do with half life.[/QUOTE]

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright. Im just gonna do one a day once my cholesterol support supplement comes in the mail. One Every morning I assume

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You spent $10 a pill on some capped var? I'm sorry but I think you've been "had"

Got friends who have bought 2500mg of tablet var for $190 and it's from a reputable distributor with plenty of great feedback. Venture off to other forums, you'll find real AAS forums that'll lead you in the right direction

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this answer the best because it's so simple hahahaha. Normaly I wouldn't care so much about this it's just that I spent $500 bucks for real true var and I wanna doit correct and get my money's worth
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You spent $10 a pill on some capped var? I'm sorry but I think you've been "had"

Got friends who have bought 2500mg of tablet var for $190 and it's from a reputable distributor with plenty of great feedback. Venture off to other forums, you'll find real AAS forums that'll lead you in the right direction
There's a difference between a "reputable distributor" and an actual pharmacy. Go online and check out some of the trt clinics that offer var. It ain't cheap

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry man, there is no way a legitimate pharmacy is selling capped var... They'd be in packaged tablet form. Could be completely wrong, but $500 for anavar? Cmon... Even if it is real, that's a retarded price for 50 pills
of anything

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a million other things I'd rather run for half that price, post a log so we can follow results

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once I start it I'll let u guys know how it's coming

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry man, there is no way a legitimate pharmacy is selling capped var... They'd be in packaged tablet form. Could be completely wrong, but $500 for anavar? Cmon... Even if it is real, that's a retarded price for 50 pills
of anything
Yes there is, I'm in pharmacy school and we do it all the time. Mostly for burn patients; one of the few AAS cvs carries aside from test.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's so odd that they'd do 50mg caps then, regardless, $500 for enough pills to run for 4-6 weeks is just plain ridiculous.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's so odd that they'd do 50mg caps then, regardless, $500 for enough pills to run for 4-6 weeks is just plain ridiculous.
Yea, the price sounds a little bit high to me. Especially for something that the FDA has designated orphaned drug status to. Did you get this through a clinic? If so that may explain the price.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's for 7 weeks and they make em specifically for guys like us. They usually call it the "anabolic program " lol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanna get more muscular and overall size without ****ing up my organs. I was originally gonna do superdrol but the doc talked me outta that and veered me towards var stacked with eq

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably because he can't sell you SD so he's gonna offer that $500 miracle steroid. Half is probably pocketed for the hookup, have you done tbol before?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably because he can't sell you SD so he's gonna offer that $500 miracle steroid. Half is probably pocketed for the hookup, have you done tbol before?
I understand that he is profiting well off of me. I'm not as dumb as you guys think I am lol. I just feel better getting real anavar from a real Pharmacy. I do not plan on spending a lot of money again on something like this. I just wanted to try real anavar after this I'll just stick with ordering online

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And no I never did tbol. Read about it though. Is it any good in your opinion?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never ran it either, but the profile looks like what you need, and it's waaaaaay cheaper

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
That's actually not a bad price Punkrocker. $10/pill. Ours are 25mg and the same price. To some, it's worth paying the price knowing it IS pharm grade and you have a script for it should anything happen.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're both 17a steroids, we're splitting hairs here

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And yes I know some are more toxic than others, but tbol isn't known to be very toxic. About as mild as hdrol

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Car isn't known to carry a whole lot of toxicity either. In fact, I'd say it's lighter than Tylenol.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
And yes I know some are more toxic than others, but tbol isn't known to be very toxic. About as mild as hdrol
I would agree, if there were a bro science sides vs gains ratio I would give it to Tbol. Ofcourse everything is dose dependent. One could argue the Tbol will have a more significant impact on hepatoxicity, cholesterol levels and BP. But again the differences in the two wouldn't be worth arguing. But ya can't get Tbol legally as you can Var.

linuxjon

Awards
Mind = blown that people are giving OP a hard time for spending $500 on seven weeks of real pharma-grade Anavar.

1/2 of the posts in this forum are people spending MORE than that on things like legal Andro cycles (if you include all the support supps, ect).

Anyway, I personally would opt for Tbol first, as its a cheaper path. But Anavar definitely interests me in the future too.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love 50mg var daily. I do always have to deal with headaches and acid reflux when dosing var that high though.