Dermatrest as 12 week base - INSIGHT Needed

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Alright brahs so I'm wanting to run dermatrest as my T base for a 12-14 weeker as honestly I think it beats T (haven't tried trest IM yet though).

Anyway was wondering if this has been done? Want to run a standard cycle with a kicker and finisher and wanted some insight what you guys think I should use

I have think of kicking with four weeks msten/dmz and still on the fence what to finish with. Going to be running exem as needed

Placebo1985

Awards
A lot of people have done it actually and I'm thinking about it myself. I was actually thinking of running trest something like this-

50/50/50/50/100/100/100/100/50/50/50/50/100/100/100/100

And maybe throw in some Dmz somewhere.

As far as a finisher..epi would be great if you can get it. Or you could run Dmz as a kicker and then M-sten as a finisher for some recomp action at the end. I really don't see a need to run Dmz and m sten together tbh but I'm kind of cautious.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
A lot of people have done it actually and I'm thinking about it myself. I was actually thinking of running trest something like this-

50/50/50/50/100/100/100/100/50/50/50/50/100/100/100/100

And maybe throw in some Dmz somewhere.

As far as a finisher..so I would be great if you can get it. Or you could run Dmz as a kicker and then M-sten as a finisher for some recomp action at the end. I really don't see a need to run Dmz and m sten together tbh but I'm kind of cautious.
I have an Msten/Dmz stack - it's 10mg each so I'd pretty much just be running 20mg Msten since 20mg dmz isn't much lol

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
I'd like to throw something powerful into the mix bulking wise but I don't know how I feel stacking a dbol or dbol like substance with trest

Placebo1985

Awards
I definitely wouldn't. Would be too paranoid about all that estro ha. I'm sure it could be done though with an ai dialed in though, but still sounds risky. Maybe the dmz/m-sten for the kicker and var for a finisher if you could get that. Epi would be good too.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet but I do know that I'm going to be running trest for a while.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
I definitely wouldn't. Would be too paranoid about all that estro ha. I'm sure it could be done though with an ai dialed in though, but still sounds risky. Maybe the dmz/m-sten for the kicker and var for a finisher if you could get that. Epi would be good too.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet but I do know that I'm going to be running trest for a while.
Yeah I actually have never given Epi a try, always wanted to. Maybe I'll do 4wk 20mg msten / 20mg dmz to kick and end with like 5-6 weeks Epi @ 45-60mg... Maybe throw in some Hex somewhere in there

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Bump. What're your guys thoughts if I threw in some Boladiol

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't want to run it with trest because it can aromatize itself and wouldn't want to run it with a 17a-methyl because of its extreme hepatoxicity

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I thought you wanted to run it with Msten and Epi and Trest as a base :eek:
A solo run is fine, but its the completely other end of cycle duration etc

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How was your 12 week trest cycle with kick+finish? Looking at the same setup for myself.