Tren Ace Kickstart for tren E cycle

DIRKDBOL

Awards
About to run a Test E/ Tren E cycle again this will be my 3rd Tren run. I have ran both Tren E and Tren Ace on different cycles, I have about 6 ml of 100mg Tren Ace left. Would there any benefit in adding that to my cycle. I have been on TRT level dosage since last cycle ran and that was about 4 months ago. I know its not a big cycle but I respond well with low Test/Tren runs.

Test E 200mg Week 1-16 split shot
Tren E 250mg Week 1-10 split shot
GW-501516 20mg Week 1-12 split dose
Prami .125mg-.250 mg ED Week 1-12
Exemestane 6.25 mg ED Week 1-12
MK-677 30mg ED Week 10-16
S4 50mg ED Week 10-16

If it would benefit to use up that last 600mg Tren A. Where would you put it?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The half life of Tren E is about 8 days. I would use up the Tren A @50 per day the first 12 days of your cycle. (or 100 eod if you hate daily pinning). Are those quantities above the full amount per week? In other words you are using only 200 mg Test E per week? If so how much do you weigh? Seems like very low dosing considering you have multiple cycles under your belt.

It might make sense to extend your Prami another week or two. I might also consider the S4 at the beginning instead of end and would run the MK677 the entire time.

DIRKDBOL

Awards
Test E would be 200 mg a week Tren E would be 250mg a week divided into 2 shot 1 every 3.5 days
I was ceasing prami after 14 days from the last pin of tren but maintaining the AI further keeping estrogen down that should prevent any prolactin issues arising. Whats the reasoning for S4 at the front I understand the MK but I am just throwing what I have left in and would rather run it late than early. I am 220 lbs 5'9 not fat but big frame for height. Arms are around 19.25 inches Chest is 51" wear a 34 waist. I have ran as high as 1g of test/week and tren has been 600mg/week and it works dont get me wrong but I still get great results on low cycles so why inject more. My goals are not to be huge at this point in my life I'm 35 years old and I'm just cutting and adding a little more lean mass to the physique. Cardio 4 days a week Weights 5-6 depending on my work schedule. Protein 60% Fat 30% Carb 10% Do not drink or smoke and when cycle is over I go back on TRT 175mg a week with a shot every 3.5 days to keep serum levels stable. Thanks for your input

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am all about lower doses if it works. I do think the acetate as a kick start would be golden for your cycle

DIRKDBOL

Awards
Why for the S4 at the beginning instead of end I'm very curious.

DIRKDBOL

Awards
Oh ok I got you I was going to keep it towards the end so my strength stays up after the tren wears off. Just an idea, always like feedback though
Thanks