Which PH do you recommend?

jmlaheta1976

Awards
Ok so I am looking to add lean muscle and drop bodyfat, I guess basically a recomp. I was recommended to take Sparta Lean and Sparta Hard and someone else recommended I take Epihard and The1 buy Olympus labs. What do you guys think and if there is something better let me know.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
it really comes down to what PH do you want to take. have you used any of the PH listed on the labels before? If it works great for me and ok for others, that doesnt mean it will work good for you.

why did they recommend each brand?

Otherwise your going to have every one here recommending their brand, along with those just loyal to that brand and then those who hate those brands. Trying to help get you some good information vs based on opinions. I think youll be happier with that

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think 1DHEA probably has the best research for it right now and seems to be having good results from people using it.

https://blog.priceplow.com/prohormones/1-andro

It would probably be good for a first time user. Although I'm very curious about 1,4DHEA too, I haven't tried it, nor seen any feedback on it to tell whether or not it's worth the price.

Incidentally, I just bought a product called Yeti Resurrection oh phwsupplements because I'm trying to kill my liver. It has every PH and DS in it known to man, and although I definitely wouldn't recommend it to a beginner, one or more of the ingredients in there is something else you might look into for your first cycle.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give the new superdrol a look. Not as powerful as the OG superdrol but the logs have been quite impressive. Awesome glycogen supersaturation effect with minimal to no water retention. Most users are easily getting over 10lb gains.

Solid sales going on right now for Memorial Day!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I am looking to add lean muscle and drop bodyfat, I guess basically a recomp. I was recommended to take Sparta Lean and Sparta Hard and someone else recommended I take Epihard and The1 buy Olympus labs. What do you guys think and if there is something better let me know.
If you can get the 1 then definitely run that. If not then those sparta products are sure to help you meet your goals.