PH Newbie About to Jump on board :)

edwardleija

Awards
So I've been reading for a few months now trying to get as much information as I can before making the jump (I'm sure you know the first time is scary lol )
I'm pretty much set on a kit from LG since they seem to be mild enough for first timers but still get decent results but I do have some questions lol

1. I want to add size (always been a hard gainer but at 29 I've noticed fat loves to stick around) but I also cut fat since I'm hovering 17% and summer is coming ;) would the bulking andro or cutting andro serve me best ?
2. I know this kit has a PCT, and the kit itself is supposed to be liver safe, do I need cycle support for this?

Thanks and sorry for the questions if they seem dumb or noobish lol

Any recommendations on other stacks are welcomed too :)

Thanks for all the information I've gotten by the way, on topics other than PH as well

edwardleija

Awards
Forgot to add quick stats:

6'0
181-183
Been between 17% -19 bf these last three weeks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're wanting to cut fat I would go with the cutting stack. A cycle support never hurts and I would recommend getting a serm like nolva or clomid when you run anything suppressive.

For me my favorite andro products are super mandro and andro the giant by hard rock supplements. They stack well together.

edwardleija

Awards
That's what I wanted to try originally a 1andro/4andro stack but I didn't know whether that would fall under bulking or cutting and if that would increase fat % lol so with that type of stack would it be safe to say if need the two PH, a cycle support, and the Nolva as pct?

I just want to buy everything and get started asap; I'll probably be logging thin with pictures

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I wanted to try originally a 1andro/4andro stack but I didn't know whether that would fall under bulking or cutting and if that would increase fat % lol so with that type of stack would it be safe to say if need the two PH, a cycle support, and the Nolva as pct?

I just want to buy everything and get started asap; I'll probably be logging thin with pictures
I like 1&4 andro for a bulk but it could still be utilized for a recomp. The lg cutting kit would be fine and it's so mild I wouldn't use a serm.

For cutting my next cycle is gonna be super-11 and super-Epi. They still make a good beginner stack with very mild sides.

1 gram a day of Epi and two pumps of the super 11. The fat will fall off. I ran xi-kt with Epi a year or so ago and it was amazing. Both will lean you put nicely and they compliment each other well. You will need a serm for pct though.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/sup3r-11-by-olympus-labs

jmlaheta1976

Awards
What do you recommend for cycle support and for post cycle?

edwardleija

Awards
I ended up getting lg sciences bulking andro kit. It has 1andro 4andro m1dandro and formxt. Bought a cycle support as wel just in case although I haven't seen that anyone else used one.

edwardleija

Awards
Has anybody used the bulking kit? Is an AI necessary? Don't want to get any gyno sides

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you recommend for cycle support and for post cycle?
Depends on the compound. CEL Cycle assist is a good all around option. For harsher cycles, add in TUDCA.

Has anybody used the bulking kit? Is an AI necessary? Don't want to get any gyno sides
I don't think Gyno is a major concern so you could probably get by with an OTC AI like Inhibit-E on the LG Kits. That being said, it's always smart to have a pharma AI on hand just in case.

edwardleija

Awards
4th day so far and no sides. Strength wise I'm freaking out!!! Vascularity is definitely showing more and aggression is there not only in gym but all day; not something bad but a very good kind :)

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
OP will you continue updating this? id like to follow your progress

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9