Cardarine GW501516 not working for me

shane1978

Awards
Has anyone tried Focused Nutrition Elite GW 501516? I have trying it for a week and am feeling real tied, sluggish and moody. I started on 20mg e/d for a few day then backed it down to 10mg e/d as I have been feeling crap from it. Anyone had similar issues at all?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Welcome to the forum

if you post this in the FN thread, they will be able to assist

Forum- supplement companies- the list of all companies will be shown on the top, click focused and post this there

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when you say your feeling like crap, do you feel like your legs are a bit shaky or kinda like hypoglycemic? and do you feel like your lungs are full of air?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
From what I can remember from a very lengthy, detailed GW thread - The cycling world was less than impressed with GW. Like 50/50 on if it did anything. Lowering BP was about the only consensus. There was a Cancer concern too.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The cancer thing got quashed instantly, the study you mean is where the dosage was ridiculously high, I'm sure I read somewhere it would be like the equivalent of 1gram per kilo of body weight for us, I use it often and I can tell you I love it for cardio, haven't tried fn yet, I'm using caos and pain

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Focused Nutrition Elite GW 501516? I have trying it for a week and am feeling real tied, sluggish and moody. I started on 20mg e/d for a few day then backed it down to 10mg e/d as I have been feeling crap from it. Anyone had similar issues at all?
I had same feeling with verion from focused nutrition europe, but i have tested the us version of andro elite by focused nutrition and that worked great, for GW i used DNA Anabolics version in the past, but will use Olympus UK, version Cardar1ne for future runs.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The cancer thing got quashed instantly, the study you mean is where the dosage was ridiculously high, I'm sure I read somewhere it would be like the equivalent of 1gram per kilo of body weight for us...
I believe the assumption that super-high doses would be needed, was also incorrect, as they didn't compute based on BSA.

But the company abandoned further development in 2006 after tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb. “GSK does not manufacture it or authorize its sale,” says a company spokesman.
See thread here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/273776-gw501516-cancer.html

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Fairly common at higher doses. Increasing meal size and or frequency helps, but may be counter productive if taking it for reducing bf.

shane1978

Awards
when you say your feeling like crap, do you feel like your legs are a bit shaky or kinda like hypoglycemic? and do you feel like your lungs are full of air?
Tied, fatigue bit grumpy.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Yea i didnt notice a whole lot from GW except lower blood pressure, if it was working i really couldnt tell. Tried it several times too up to 21 mgs

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yea i didnt notice a whole lot from GW except lower blood pressure, if it was working i really couldnt tell. Tried it several times too up to 21 mgs
was that the OL cardar1ne version, how was fat loss with it.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive used gw a little bit and i can say what your feeling isnt like what i felt at all. I felt acute ebdurance increases with doses of 5 and 10. Never even thought to go to 20. I have heard that 20 will be better for fat loss, but if your diet is in line and your physical output is increased, then you should lose weight. So i never bothered going that high. Maybe i had a crash here or there. I dont remember, but i only found positives from it. When i took 10mg my morning cardio sessions on the arc trainer when from 135spm baseline to 155spm baseline, which i found incredible. I personally decided to stop, im going to hold this in my arsenal for when i really need it, if i really need it.

JakeAntaeus

JakeAntaeus

Awards
The cancer thing got quashed instantly, the study you mean is where the dosage was ridiculously high, I'm sure I read somewhere it would be like the equivalent of 1gram per kilo of body weight for us, I use it often and I can tell you I love it for cardio, haven't tried fn yet, I'm using caos and pain
This is incorrect.

I can't post links so I'll post PMIDs.

The dose in this study (0.005% of diet, in mice,) translates to roughly 0.65mg/kg in humans: 15867396
The in vitro concentrations here are in the nanomolar range: PMC2645530

Two-year carcogenicity studies in mice and rats were performed -- both species, both sexes, multiple organs, all showed carcinogenic effects at the lowest doses tested. (5mg/kg in rats and 10mg/kg in mice. Note that this does not translate to 5mg/kg or 10mg/kg in humans.) For more information, page 185 of this PDF: www●toxicology●org/AI/Pub/Tox/2009Tox●pdf

There's ample reason the substance was dropped by GSK in 2006, following early pre-clinical tests. It would never clear tox in humans. (PPAR agonists, in general, have a pretty spotty track record as pharmaceutical agents.) I don't think that GW501516 is a safe compound to use.