? about non-test cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.5%

? about non-test cycle

If I wanted to refrain from using testosterone (don't like bloating, possibility to lose hair) what would be a good cycle. Currently, I am thinking about a Primobolan cycle for 10 weeks at 400-600mg/wk and running anavar for 6 weeks at the end @ 40mg/day as well as proviron throughout cycle @ 25-50mg/day. Primo does not significantly shut down HPTA like other aas and i was wondering what you guys thinking about running the above cycle with eq @ 400mg/wk for 12 weeks. does it significantly lower the hpta (in other words, would i need test base), and secondly how is the conversion to dht for eq (ie, is it like primo and not higly converted to dht)? thanks.

also some input: 6'2'' 190lbs, going for 10-15 lbs of solid, lean muscle mass that i can keep.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

well.. personally, I don't think you need to do a cycle without test... test is not the only AAS that hard on the hairline and bloating can be controlled with a good clean diet and ldex if you honestly think you are bloating up. All AAS is going to effect you hpta..
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.5%

well what do u think the minimum amount of test could be, 250? and then just from either primo or eq at 500mg/week
    •   

4. the triumph of the grill
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.61%

I hope you have lots of cash. Primo is expensive.

Look, if you're going to lose hair, it's going more or less regardless of whether you do AAS or not. Bloat, as Matthew points out, can be prevented. 500mg/wk test + 400mg/wk EQ would be a good cycle. If you find yourself bloating, take femara or arimidex. Consider the balding history of the rest of your family, then perhaps pick up some supplies (look at BigVrunga's post on preventing hair loss; it's incredibly informative).

Save yourself wasted time (and money) and just do it right the first time

-kwantam
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.63%

Thinking primo wont shut u down as hard as most other aas will bite u in the ass,as it will.As stated above,it depends on how u are personally in regards to hairloss.And as far as bloating adex...or preferably imo aromasin could be used.500mg of both test enth and eq per week would give u some very favorable results.Make sure you have your anti-e's of choice onhand as well as your hcg and pct items and you will be fine.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I disagree with you on the part that primo will not shut you down as hard, shut down is shutdown. ldex is the liquid version of adex juggernaut.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.5%

ok, test eth @ 500 mg/wk for ten weeks and eq @ 400 mg/wk for 12 weeks and possibly anavar for last 5 weeks @ 40mg/day. i'll run liquidex @ .25mg/day for entire duration and i am unsure if i want to run 25mg of proviron per day. is proviron really worth it, in yalls opinion. how should i run the pct, as far as dosage goes. i know hcg should be last week of cycle and stop 1.5 weeks before clomid/nolva. in your opinion, what will work best for pct nolva, clomid, or combo.
  8. the triumph of the grill
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.61%

Quote Originally Posted by rfbulletdude
    ok, test eth @ 500 mg/wk for ten weeks and eq @ 400 mg/wk for 12 weeks and possibly anavar for last 5 weeks @ 40mg/day. i'll run liquidex @ .25mg/day for entire duration and i am unsure if i want to run 25mg of proviron per day. is proviron really worth it, in yalls opinion. how should i run the pct, as far as dosage goes. i know hcg should be last week of cycle and stop 1.5 weeks before clomid/nolva. in your opinion, what will work best for pct nolva, clomid, or combo.
    You want to run the test at least a week past the EQ. If you run proviron you don't need to run liquidex. hCG should be run through the cycle, not after. Here's what I'd do:

1-13 Proviron 25mg/day
    1-13 Test enan 500mg/wk
    1-14 hCG 250iu 2x/wk
    1-12 EQ 400mg/wk
    9-13 Anavar 40mg/day

15-16 Nolva 40mg/day
    17-18 Nolva 20mg/day

-kwantam
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.5%

kewl, now also (for future input) running the hcg throught the cycle will maintain natural test prodution to some extent and keep your sac somewhat larger than without it correct? if that is the case, my roommate wanted to know if he could resort to 1-12 weeks of eq @ 500mg/wk with hcg throughtout it in place of test. i'll end up doing something similar to the one above but w/ test prop inplace of test eth. thanks everyone for input.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

People who worry about hair loss who aren't prone to MPB get on my nerves... Is your grandfather on your mother's side bald? If not, stop whining - you're not going to go bald overnight and if you lose hair it's because you're predisposed to MPB anyhow. Just use some nizoral shampoo/topical spiro if you are prone.

Test is a great drug, it's not the best for mass or strength or anything like it, but it's great combined with tren and dbol, and you feel good while on it. Just go 500mg/week of test and dbol @ 40mg/day for weeks 1-4 if you are going to run, see how you respond to test and to dbol since those are foundation drugs.

EQ doesn't do a whole lot of anything, its real benefit comes from the things it does for you BESIDES build muscle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. DHT Rogaine relationship on non test cycle
    By Vitus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2013, 05:36 AM
  2. Questions about first test cycle
    By IronMan51 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 09:14 AM
  3. Non Test-Based Cycle Questions
    By Harry Seaward in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3