Test e + Tren Ace Cycle Length

X

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I'm running a test e + tren ace cycle. I starting week 6 of test e and just finished week 1 of tren but I have to stop the tren because of financial issues right now. Im running the test for 14 weeks however, I will run the tren I just can't run it until week 8 and I'd like to run it for 8 weeks. I went through a vial of tren, got a rash so I stopped. I had some left over so I started it up again last week but now I have to stop again. Financially I will be fine to start the tren at week 8. I do want to still pin test for at least 2 weeks after tren but that would make my test e an 18 week cycle. Will that hurt? I know of people running test for at least 20 weeks at an even higher dose. Personally I think I'll be fine. But I'm just looking for some feedback. Thanks guys.

X

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
P.S. I already have amazing strength and physique changes just from the Test E I believe. I doubt any of it is from the Tren Ace considering I was unable to run it longer than a week or 2 weeks at a time.

B

blahdeeblah

Awards
In my opinion, finish the cycle of test e. Save up money for more test e or test p, and tren. Instead of trying to throw together a botched up cycle that will just be a waste. You said you are making great gains already, so finish this one up so you can focus on the next one 100%