winny wont stay in solution

nick99r6

Awards
i made a bottle of oral winny, it was a total of 56ml of product. I made it 25mg per ml and also used peg300 and everclear, it keeps coming out , kust wondering if im not using enough peg and if anyone knows how much i should use.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Everclear has 5% H2O in it, that's the problem. Alsways run your everclear though a dry dessicant first to remove all traces of water. Like dry Epsom salts (oven bake at 400'F/8hrs) placed some in about 6 coffee filters or a good Whatman #40 ashless. This little bit of water makes a difference, so just heat it before use if you don't wanna waste this batch. Or you could have just used BA. Is this really for 'oral'? If so a little separation doesn't mater anyway, just shake it up before each measurement.

Last edited:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Everclear has 5% H2O in it, that's the problem. Alsways run your everclear though a dry dessicant first to remove all traces of water. Like dry Epsom salts (over at 400'F/8hrs) placed some in about 6 coffee filters or a good Whatman #40 ashless. This little bit of water makes a difference, so just heat it before use if you don't wanna waste this batch. Or you could have just used BA. Is this really for 'oral'? If so a little separation doesn't mater anyway, just shake it up before each measurement.
Right on Dr. D
Nick if it's not completely dissolved just give it a shake and you should be good to go. BTW I use peg400 and it works like a charm.

nick99r6

Awards
would it be ok if i used all peg or could that cause digestive problems
Right on Dr. D
Nick if it's not completely dissolved just give it a shake and you should be good to go. BTW I use peg400 and it works like a charm.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 57
Kojacks406 Anabolics 11