Legit DMZ? Or nah...

T

thatskindafun

Awards
I thought this was banned, or am I mistaking it for something else.

Dark Label Nutrition
DMZ-25 by D L N

"DMZ-25, a pro-hormone compound supplement by D L N, is designed to aid in zero-water retention, increasing muscle vascularity and the development of lean, dry, full muscle gain. DMZ-25 utilizes the D L N Rapid Response Delivery System and Dymethaine’s Azine Bond Molecular Technology. DMZ-25 contains 25mg of Dymethazine (17beta-hydroxy 2alpha, 17, beta-dimethyl 5alpha, -androstan3-on azine); an active oral, bulking compound, making DMZ-25 one of the most potent pro-anabolic supplements of the D L N product line. As previously stated , DMZ-25 is a legal pro-hormone specifically used for zero-water retention and increased muscle vascularity size. Because DMZ-25 is methylated and known to be somewhat tough on the body, it will take a little work for it’s user to process. When used in small dosages and short cycles, DMZ-25 is proven to work."

From phwsupplements.com

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Lol at sublingual tabs when most of the compounds they sell are already methylated.... Overpriced crap IMO.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought this was banned, or am I mistaking it for something else.

Dark Label Nutrition
DMZ-25 by D L N

"DMZ-25, a pro-hormone compound supplement by D L N, is designed to aid in zero-water retention, increasing muscle vascularity and the development of lean, dry, full muscle gain. DMZ-25 utilizes the D L N Rapid Response Delivery System and Dymethaine’s Azine Bond Molecular Technology. DMZ-25 contains 25mg of Dymethazine (17beta-hydroxy 2alpha, 17, beta-dimethyl 5alpha, -androstan3-on azine); an active oral, bulking compound, making DMZ-25 one of the most potent pro-anabolic supplements of the D L N product line. As previously stated , DMZ-25 is a legal pro-hormone specifically used for zero-water retention and increased muscle vascularity size. Because DMZ-25 is methylated and known to be somewhat tough on the body, it will take a little work for it’s user to process. When used in small dosages and short cycles, DMZ-25 is proven to work."

From phwsupplements.com
Although it is not compliant, DMZ has not been specifically banned yet. Just a matter of time probably.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jebrook is correct. Technically, its still "legal"...

I ran this myself in the winter (had a log but it was deleted) with the methyl-d and very much enjoyed it.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Jebrook is correct. Technically, its still "legal"...

I ran this myself in the winter (had a log but it was deleted) with the methyl-d and very much enjoyed it.
have you run dmz before regular methylated stuff to compare ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
have you run dmz before regular methylated stuff to compare ?
Not before but I extended my cycle with regular and didn't notice any difference

T

thatskindafun

Awards
Thanks for the info. What results would someone experience with DMZ. Just purely researching. Thanks.