I'm a beginner

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
First off I'd like to say I'm quite new to the forums! I have been lurking for over a month looking at various information. I've been lifting for about 4 years seriously now. Growing up I was pretty slender and still remain that way. I'm very happy with my handwork over the years and how much I have accomplished naturally. I feel like I have hit a plateau. I want to have a thicker build. Researching on here I saw quite a few mention "Anabeta Elite" as a good supplement for natty gains. (currently still taking) I'm just interested in getting some more serious gains. As a beginner and never taken a PH I'm curious to know what would be good for me knowing my physique and lifting experience.

Weight: 165lbs

Heres a bit of my transformation (circled in red are some my before pictures)

Attachments

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
First off I'd like to say I'm quite new to the forums! I have been lurking for over a month looking at various information. I've been lifting for about 4 years seriously now. Growing up I was pretty slender and still remain that way. I'm very happy with my handwork over the years and how much I have accomplished naturally. I feel like I have hit a plateau. I want to have a thicker build. Researching on here I saw quite a few mention "Anabeta Elite" as a good supplement for natty gains. (currently still taking) I'm just interested in getting some more serious gains. As a beginner and never taken a PH I'm curious to know what would be good for me knowing my physique and lifting experience.

Weight: 165lbs

Heres a bit of my transformation (circled in red are some my before pictures)
Damn bro you got a really good physique already and at your age why even look at phs ? If you got to that point natural I would definitely say stick with it , I'm sure it's not what you want to hear but what's your diet like ? I'm sure it's clean but definitely try eating more before making that jump , use the macros of someone 180lbs and see if that helps put on more weight too , what other supps are you taking ?

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Diet is pretty clean for the most part. That was a huge issue of mine was not eating enough. I've been counting my calories for about two months now trying to push in 4k+ calories a day. Anabeta is definitely helping me reach that goal as well. I noticed before I started counting my calories I thought I was eating enough but I truly wasn't. I take optimum nutrition protein, creatine, & a pre workout.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I believe you it's clean lol that's easy to see , but yeah I know what it's like to think you're eating enough till you realize you're not lol, how long have you been at 4K calories a day? And are you consistent with it? Also How long have you been at 165 ? My main suggestion would be (if you're not doing so already) break it all down into macros and play with it lets say to start for 2 weeks your calories will come from 360protein 360 carbs and 125 fats see how much you gain with that (shoot for 1lb max per week or two weeks) if in the 2 weeks you don't gain any weight change it to 320 p 400 c 125 f and see if that helps for 2 weeks try to keep the total calories the same every time and just play with the macros to see what your body responds to the best/most. I know you're not really looking for diet suggestions but honestly at ur age being able to look that way naturally is definitely a good gift , it may take time but if you continue doing everything right you'll get the results you're looking for and if you can do it naturally then there's no reason to hop on the anabolic train yet. Some products you could look at that are natural and look good to me would be OL tr1umph some epicathin (however you spell it) some laxogen possibly, a good post workout shake I'm currently using IFN finish line and it looks pretty promising , and even the essentials a good multi , fish oil, better protein lol but main suggestion would be play with your diet and see what your body reacts to best

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Awesome progress, you should be proud of that.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I agree with you 100%! It's not like I'm craving to be on a PH just something that crosses my mind from time to time. I haven't been at the 4k calorie mark for long either maybe two weeks or so. Previously I was aiming at 3200-3400 to adjust my body to the amount of food. Now that I've gotten to that point I'm hitting 4k+ pretty easily. I have been at 165 for a bit. I think I'll continue with my routine since I'm getting those calories in & see where I'm at in the next months. Its to early to speak since I have just recently started counting calories. As far as tracking the macros I haven't give to much attention to that but now that your saying that I'm definitely going to be toying with those. Really appreciate the feedback!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you 100%! It's not like I'm craving to be on a PH just something that crosses my mind from time to time. I haven't been at the 4k calorie mark for long either maybe two weeks or so. Previously I was aiming at 3200-3400 to adjust my body to the amount of food. Now that I've gotten to that point I'm hitting 4k+ pretty easily. I have been at 165 for a bit. I think I'll continue with my routine since I'm getting those calories in & see where I'm at in the next months. Its to early to speak since I have just recently started counting calories. As far as tracking the macros I haven't give to much attention to that but now that your saying that I'm definitely going to be toying with those. Really appreciate the feedback!
Hell yeah bro definitely give that a shot and I bet once you find how your body responds to different diets you'll be able to reach results easier whether it's bulking cutting or recomp. And then after you et that down look into some of the natural sups the companies on here offer. Also do the same with training , I've found for me results come best when I follow programs instead of just going in and doing what feels right. Hell , throw a training log on here and use it to help you track workouts and diets and that'll help you see results even easier, and that also allows people on here to see from an outsiders point where there is room for improvement and can give suggestions too. But from your pics I'm sure your doing something right bro ! ?

Donna

Donna

Awards
Very nice progress Jbt,,, Nice definition... I hope You will try to get more muscle mass...��