OSTARINE AND S4 CYCLE

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Trying to get as lean as I can for a 2 week wedding/vacation in North Carolina in July. I'm 248 lbs and bf at a whooping 20%. I'm excited to see what this cycle can do for me. My diet is on point, I've really tightened it up because I'm very serious about this cut as I'm sure most of us are when it comes to this.

***ILL BE DOING A 12 WEEK CYCLE***

Ostarine - 16.5 mg through whole 12 weeks
S4 - 50mg (whole cycle. May up to 60-70mg during, depending on results) dosed at 25mg in AM and 25mg before bed
AMS super cycle support
Myogenix liver support
Multi vitamin by U.N.
Methyl sten weeks 8-12 poss 14

***PCT***
Clomid - 50/50/30/30
Super PCT by Olympus labs
Eliminate by Olympus labs
Exemestane - 12.5 eod

I'm going on the third day and really haven't noticed much yet. I'm excited to hit the gym in the AM. can't wait for this stuff to kick in....

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Trying to get as lean as I can for a 2 week wedding/vacation in North Carolina in July. I'm 248 lbs and bf at a whooping 20%. I'm excited to see what this cycle can do for me. My diet is on point, I've really tightened it up because I'm very serious about this cut as I'm sure most of us are when it comes to this.

***ILL BE DOING A 12 WEEK CYCLE***

Ostarine - 16.5 mg through whole 12 weeks
S4 - 50mg (whole cycle. May up to 60-70mg during, depending on results) dosed at 25mg in AM and 25mg before bed
AMS super cycle support
Myogenix liver support
Multi vitamin by U.N.

***PCT***
Clomid - 50/50/30/30
Super PCT by Olympus labs
Eliminate by Olympus labs
Exemestane - 12.5 eod

I'm going on the third day and really haven't noticed much yet. I'm excited to hit the gym in the AM. can't wait for this stuff to kick in....
Subbed. Are you going to log your cycle?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Why eliminate and super pct and exem??? That's 4-5 AI's I believe and I'd get rid of eliminate at least.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also go 25mg CLOMID ED for 6 weeks the extended period will make your test levels stick higher instead of plummeting right after cessation, just my .02
If 4 weeks of Clomid doesn't have your test straight then 6 weeks won't either. Also, a serm needs to be tapered off of to prevent rebound. The op has clomid dosing on point imo. Where did you come up with your clomid protocol?

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
If 4 weeks of Clomid doesn't have your test straight then 6 weeks won't either. Also, a serm needs to be tapered off of to prevent rebound. The op has clomid dosing on point imo. Where did you come up with your clomid protocol?
Just looking around online. Always nice to get advice on here though. Thank you.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

And day 4 of no carbs and yet I woke up slightly fuller/harder, not a lot but noticeable. My arm workout was awesome especially because I'm on day 4 of no carbs yet I was full and hard looking. The pump was great!!! Does this stuff kick in this fast or is it all in my head? 45 minute cardio went smooth. I'm taking tomorrow off as we are booked from early morning till late night. Can't wait for my refeed day on Tuesday although I think I may wait until next Saturday. What are your thoughts on refeed day? How often should I do them?

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Just a cardio day today but i definetly felt an imdurance boost, it was nice. I did 1 hour and felt like i could do more but needed to get back home. My weight is 247.5lb which is 2.5 lbs down from my starting point. This after my rediculous re-feed day yesturday. So far so good.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Wasnt going to do a post today but wanted to because i am seeing the "eye" side effects already. I was outside in the sun for about 5 minutes and when i came in it was VERY foggy looking lol. It went away after a few minutes. Just wanted to let everyone know. This is only day 6. Otherwise...GREAT.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Aaaand here comes the yellow/green tint. It's kinda cool actually. I thought I noticed something earlier and sure enough. I'm excited for leg day tomorrow followed by a 45-60 cardio. Oh and I'm getting a treadmill for my house this week. Kinda excited for that as It will allow me to do an evening cardio.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaaand here comes the yellow/green tint. It's kinda cool actually. I thought I noticed something earlier and sure enough. I'm excited for leg day tomorrow followed by a 45-60 cardio. Oh and I'm getting a treadmill for my house this week. Kinda excited for that as It will allow me to do an evening cardio.
Wait until you wake up in the morning with a black spot in the middle of your vision. Super fun.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Wait until you wake up in the morning with a black spot in the middle of your vision. Super fun.
The only good thing is I don't drive at night. I'll continue to keep an eye on it ( no pun). Thanks for joining Yates.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Really dialed in and loving it. I'm really starting to see changes in my physique and I love it!! Still a long way to go but it's only week 1 of 12 and seeing some great results thus far. I will say that there is a constant green tint to my eye sight but it doesn't bother me one bit. I'm aware the OST doesn't kick in for about 2 weeks so I'm pumped to experience it. My scale broke last night so I'll need to go get one tonight but I know I've dropped BF....the mirror doesn't lie.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

I must say, I'm impressed. My strength and endurance is through the roof and this all on a calorie/carb deficit!!! I'm down to 240 lbs and starting to look decent in the mirror. I'm harder and full looking despite no carbs...it's awesome. I'm doing a lot of circuit training and love it. My knees ache a little for some reason...the sarms? Still a ways to go but I am loving the results so far. Oh and I'm breaking PR's on a deficit too. That alone just blows my mind guys...crazy. Feeling great!!!!

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

Really liking this cycle. Its not like a PH cycle "feeling wise" but boy this stuff is nice. Ive never been so fuller/harder looking while depleted. Ive uped my s4 dose to 2ml a day split into am/pm dose times. Ive only been on 2ml for about 2 days so im excited to see if it has any added benifits. Another thing to note...the endurance in the gym has gone up very much.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Alright so my friend had some methyl sten that he traded to me. I've been doing a lot of research on it this steroid the past 10 days and think I may introduce this into the end of my cycle. I've been pre loading on tudca, multivitamins, and cycle support. I'm going to run it at 20mg ED split dose in the am and pm. They are 10mg caps. I'm aware it doesn't aromitize but I'm not playing around and have baught exemestane just in case. My pct looks like this:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Exemestane: at week 3. 25mg eod
Cycle assist
Tudca
Super pct by OL
EPIC UNLEASED left over so I'll use it up

My question is, should I do msten for the standard 4 weeks or can I do 5 if I feel ok?

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
I start methyl sten tomorrow. 20mg. split 10mg morning 10 mg night.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
2nd day on Msten. No pre workout this morning but managed to get an almost painful pump. Feeling good overall, can't wait until this stuff starts cooking.

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Finishing up the last of my S4 and Osta and I've loved it. Sides from S4 were definitely bareable imo. Next time I'll run it at 100mg ED out the gate and maybe run it as high as 150. Me being 244lbs, I noticed the difference once I bumped it up to 100mg.

I'm 5 full days into my methyl sten and it's a mind **** game over here. I'm down about 10lbs but i am most certainly leaner. My abs are starting to show and I'm loving it. The thing is I look fuller/harder/leaner and BIGGER yet I'm down 10lbs lol. It's only day 5 so it has to be mind games I would think but damn this is going to be a fun finisher to this cycle if it keeps going like this. The stuff is from a reliable source so I know it's legit......gonna be fun....

Weathermark

Weathermark

Awards
  • Established
Only side so far is my HUNGER.....I can normally control this but I feel like I'm hungry all the time!!! Has anyone else dealt with this on methyl sten??