Rash starting to appear on Left side of Rib cage

Darlz

Awards
Hey guys, Im in week 8 of a 14 week run including Test Cyp, Winstrol, and LGD4033 and I just started to notice a rash or skin irritation on the left side of my rib cage. Skin is kinda sensitive and a lil itchy and puffy. Almost looks like a bit of heat rash. Im gonna try some benedryl cream but my question was if anyone ever experienced anything like this with these compounds? My cycle layout looks like this: Weeks 1-14 400mgs of Test cyp split into two injections per week, Sdrol kick start weeks 1-3 @10/20/20. From there I ran just the Test cyp with .25 of Adex E3d until week 7 when I started the LGD4033@ 10mgs per day. This is the 8th week and I just started the Winnie @30 mg's per day on Monday. The rash started to appear yesterday which was a Wednesday.

I am running Tudca @ 750 mg's from weeks 1-3.. dropped it to 500mgs from week 3-8, and then ramped it back up to 750 with the Winnie. Im also taking a plethora of vitamins including fish oil, Saw Palmetto and the basics. Started the Adex the beginning of week 4 as well as HCG..

Anybody have any suggestions or seen or heard anything like this? Was thinking it could be just some heat rash but I figured Id ask since it was on my mind. Thanks guys.

Darlz

Awards
The rash is no where near where I inject either. I usually do delts and glutes.

Darlz

Awards
I also just came across some posts that are now making me think my LGD is actually spiked PH's which may be stressing my liver with the Winnie.. Anyone have experience with Fight Pharm?