another first cycle thread: Osta and 11-kt - sanity check

P

Pieisyum

Awards
As the title suggest, I'm planning my first cycle with Ostarine (IML) and sup3r-11 and am trying to make sure I'm not missing anything. My goal is to cut/recomp. My diet and work out routines are in check.

Ostarine: 18/18/18/18/18/18/18/18
Sup3r-11: 1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2/2/2
Dermacrine: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
I'll also be running ar1macare for support

I am still planning PTC - I'm definitely doing a proper SERM and will not start my cycle until I have it on hand. I'll probably throw in some other PCT supps but I haven't settled on anything yet.

I'm still having some issue getting my hands on pharma clomid/nolva but I'm a little paranoid about giving my card details to random retailers (i've had my credentials stolen before). I'm assuming the board sponsors are legit enough so I'll probably be going THAT route.. as much as I don't want to... I'm much more of a pill fan.

Any advice on what I have planned would be greatly appreciated. I'm a bit anxious and would much rather be safe than sorry.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. Going to have an ai like exemestane on hand?

P

Pieisyum

Awards
I've been looking at eliminate or eradicate but I've read mixed things about exemastane vs arimistane. Would you suggest going straight for exemastane?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Cycle layout looks good. I found Ostarine and Arimistane to be a fantastic combo. Having said that, arimistane is not going to stop the onset of gyno or eliminate it once it is there. You should definitely have a legit AI like exemestane on hand if you are going to be cycling. You may never need to use it but having it there as a just in case is the best idea. I recommend having Nolva or Raloxifene on hand as well (for dealing with potential gyno). Better to be safe than sorry.

As far as credit card info goes, do whatever you can not to give out your info to random retailers. Pay with PayPal if that is an option. I believe Bitcoin is offered by many online vendors now, and while I have yet to use it, it seems to be a good option option as they don't give out your bank/card info to the retailer.

P

Pieisyum

Awards
Sounds good, I appreciate the advice. Would it be worth running an AI with arimistane the whole cycle and having exemestane on hand just in case? That would make the cycle consist of:

osta
11-kt
dermacrine
ar1micare
OTC AI

SERM and exemestane on hand for when needed

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, I appreciate the advice. Would it be worth running an AI with arimistane the whole cycle and having exemestane on hand just in case? That would make the cycle consist of:

osta
11-kt
dermacrine
ar1micare
OTC AI

SERM and exemestane on hand for when needed
I must have missed that you are taking Arimicare Pro. I would skip taking a standalone arimistane product as A-Pro has arimistane in it. Just have some exemestane on hand and use it if you feel the need - ie estrogen-related issues.

I would personally skip the OTC AI and just use A-Pro, as well as having Exemestane on stand-by.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Popped in to help but these guys gotcha covered. I agree with everything said.

P

Pieisyum

Awards
Alrighty sweet. Thanks for the info everyone. Sounds like I'm covered... here's to hopefully not getting bitch tits or a broken sack.