Legit msten?

A

adobepot

Awards
Who is still selling legit msten these days? Read a few instances of people getting burned by fakes - don't want to waste $ on that

M

muscleless

Awards
This. Can't find anything but crap andros and sarms anymore. A few sites still have them but I've heard of people getting something different, like instead of super dmz 3.0 they've been getting 4.0 which is drastically different lol

Reactions: mw1
A

adobepot

Awards
Bump. Nobody's finding legit methylsten anymore?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2kvette who claims to have no affiliation with this company, but PM'd me to tell me he has spoken to FDA reps about the fact that msten is legal claims that this is a legit msten product:

http://www.alphalabtechnologies.com/store/p54/XTREME_MASS.html

Here's the thread where it was originally posted about: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/281802-who-making-msten.html

Whether or not this is legit, I have no idea. You would have to ask the company for HPLC results or a legit CoA on it to determine if it's real and not fake. So, judge for yourself. I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this thread, because I argue msten is illegal to sell but 2kvette apparently who is in with the FDA disagrees. Maybe he will come here and explain it to us.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too bad they discontinued all their ph/ds
Yates, do u know why they did? I have been sitting on a bottle of their Sten Ace waiting for the fall to use.... hopefully it's not bunk!

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Blackstone labs super DMZ 2.0 has m-sten/dymethazine and still available on a lot of sites

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I have m-sten right now. There is one product available from one of the board sponsors that is based off it. Personally, I got mine from out of state. Basically find a site that sells it, then just cross reference it to see what comes up, if there seems to be consistently good reviews. It's probably a good site.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Source from the uk. I did it a few months ago

G

GetBig087

Awards
Dark Label Nutrition has a DMZ 25, once again, rolling the dice

W

Wreckosaurus

Awards
Alpha lab technologies, Warrior Labz, and panther sports.

Those are the 3 companies still making that I have found. I can't speak to the legitimacy of any of them. But if anyone has tried I'd love to hear.

There was also vertex peptides. Somebody on here said they were legit. But their website just disappeared last week. Very curious to know what happened.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Research chemicals/peptides are not trustworthy imo, and thats from personal experience. Warrior labz suck, as does a|t, both of which I have tried. Don't know of panther sports, and I personally would avoid any companies that are unheard of, which I learned the hard way. Best bet is ordering overseas, where there still is reputable companies selling legit ph/ds such as Rpn and Lgi