first cycle pinning

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
OK so I'm planning my first cycle of test E And I got it mostly planned out I just need help with pinning info. What type of syringe should I use, what needle do I need to withdraw the test from the vial and what size needles should I use to inject. Also what are the best locations to inject and what are tips and tricks ppl use when injecting. I'm not going to lie this is the part I'm most nervous about luckily I am going to paramedic school so I will get in some practice.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Supplies:
Alcohol swabs
3cc syringe with with 25/27g 1" tip (needle)
21g tip (for drawing)
Test vial

(1) choose injection site: Glute>Delts>Quads>traps.

(2) wipe down chosen injection site with Swap

(3) Wipe down top of Test vile

(4) Using the 21g tip draw desired amount of compound into syringe

(5) replace 21g tip w/ 25g tip * press 1 or 2 small drops of compound onto the tip of the syringe for lubrication

(6) with the lip (open part of the tip) facing upwards Inject into chosen site at a slight angle

(7) once the needle is fully in the target muscle Aspirate: To aspirate simply draw the syringe upwards slightly checkign to make sure there is no blood

(8) if aspiration comes back clean/bloodless slowly depress the syringe tab and inject the compound into your chosen sight.

(9) keeping the syringe depressed withdraw the tip and wipe the site with a Alcohol swab.

(10) lightly massage injection site & and safely dispose of all used materials.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplies:
Alcohol swabs
3cc syringe with with 25/27g 1" tip (needle)
21g tip (for drawing)
Test vial

(1) choose injection site: Glute>Delts>Quads>traps.

(2) wipe down chosen injection site with Swap

(3) Wipe down top of Test vile

(4) Using the 21g tip draw desired amount of compound into syringe

(5) replace 21g tip w/ 25g tip * press 1 or 2 small drops of compound onto the tip of the syringe for lubrication

(6) with the lip (open part of the tip) facing upwards Inject into chosen site at a slight angle

(7) once the needle is fully in the target muscle Aspirate: To aspirate simply draw the syringe upwards slightly checkign to make sure there is no blood

(8) if aspiration comes back clean/bloodless slowly depress the syringe tab and inject the compound into your chosen sight.

(9) keeping the syringe depressed withdraw the tip and wipe the site with a Alcohol swab.

(10) lightly massage injection site & and safely dispose of all used materials.
Very good instructions, there are some vids on you tube as well that are pretty good.
I use a 27 gage 1/2" long if I take my trt doses sub q but full cycle doses are IM only with a 25 gage 1" long.

linuxjon

Awards
You don't REALLY need two different size needles. But you should replace the needle after the draw (since the rubber will dull the needle). Drawing with a 25g takes a minute, but works just fine.

If you get the technique down with your quads, you literally can't even feel the needle. Needs to be on the outer part of the quad, in the middle third of the quad (from top to bottom). Use a thumbtack or paper clip and lightly poke the skin until you find a place with no sensation. Big chunks of that area have nearly no nerve sensation. Find a good one, clean it and pin there. Pull the skin tight with the other hand and pin.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I also use 1" needle 23gauge to inject into glute. Rotate buttcheek each time left,right, and so on. Also helps to warm the oil in the syringe. I usually place a towel on ironing board pass over it a cpl times with warm iron the wrap the syringe in it for a min. Then inject.

Willtolift

Awards
I also use 1" needle 23gauge to inject into glute. Rotate buttcheek each time left,right, and so on. Also helps to warm the oil in the syringe. I usually place a towel on ironing board pass over it a cpl times with warm iron the wrap the syringe in it for a min. Then inject.
23g 1" quads or 1 1/2" glutes ftw.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
I use 21 gauge X 1" in the delt big ol thick bitch lol

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Lol that's what it feels like but the doc only gives me that. He wants me to pin in the leg but I prefer the delt

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heat about an inch of water in a coffee mug in the microwave for 45-60 seconds. It will be near boiling. Drop your vial in that water for a few minutes while you prep everything else. I've found that is the best way to heat the oil. Makes drawing and pinning effortless, and much easier than try to heat an oil filled syringe and stay sterile.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Heat about an inch of water in a coffee mug in the microwave for 45-60 seconds. It will be near boiling. Drop your vial in that water for a few minutes while you prep everything else. I've found that is the best way to heat the oil. Makes drawing and pinning effortless, and much easier than try to heat an oil filled syringe and stay sterile.
same here but i make a paper towel birds nest in the mug (stay warmer longer)