Need some PH Advice

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I have been lifting and working out since I was 15 years old. I am currently 35 and am considering my second PH run. I did EPI years ago and enjoyed the results.

I have my diet in check and training in check although I might be training too hard ( don't know if its my age catching up or what)

I am not looking for anything drastic just something to help me cut/recomp. I used to be able to get shredded pretty quick and I have hit a wall.

I have not kept up with PH's at all in the last few years so I am open to all suggestions.

I would like something that is not harsh on my liver and will not shut me down completely.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
You can still get Epistane if you look hard enough. I'd tell you...but sourcing isn't allowed.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, not sure to what extent you haven't been keeping up, but all the good methylated ph's have been banned. As stated above they can be found if you look around. But addressing your desire for something mild and easy on the liver, check out any of the Sparta Nutrition line of ph's. I think either the Mass, Hard or Cerberus would suit your goals well.

http://spartanutrition.com/

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Well, not sure to what extent you haven't been keeping up, but all the good methylated ph's have been banned. As stated above they can be found if you look around. But addressing your desire for something mild and easy on the liver, check out any of the Sparta Nutrition line of ph's. I think either the Mass, Hard or Cerberus would suit your goals well.

http://spartanutrition.com/
Damn your cycle support is grade A, im going to use it just for daily health, LOVE IT!

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I have a quick question with some of these new/non methalayted pro hormones how are the side effects ? I was thinking about doing 1- andro ? My concern is PCT ? Can I use a simple overt the counter PCT ? Also for my job I am required to attending social meetings and at times I will have to drink alcohol. With this pro steroid would having 2-4 glasses of wine a week kill my liver ?