test e + tren a

xgladiat0r

Awards
what's up guys, I'm in week 5 of test e at 500mg/wk and I just started the tren a on sunday at 50mg/eod just to see how I react to it, if all goes well i will bump up to 100mg/eod or more.. I was wondering if I should drop the test down to 250mg/wk or am I ok at keeping it at 500mg/wk? Thanks for the help and all and any feedback is appreciated.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
If this is your first go with tren, why do you want to rise the dose so high? Its like doing a gram of test as a first cycle

xgladiat0r

Awards
I didn't think 100mg eod(m/w/f) was that high. But right, that's why I'm starting off with 50 eod to see how it goes for 2 weeks and if I feel I raise it. most likely I won't or will go no more than 75 eod. Im just curious as to whether to keep my test at 500mg/wk or lower it as I read mixed opinions and feelings on keeping it low opposed to high or vice versa.

drock77

drock77

Awards
I would drop my test to 200mg if I'm running Tren at 75mg drop my test to 300mg if running Tren 100mg just remember if this your first Tren cycle more is never better start slow. Make sure you have something for Prolactin....

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
100 eod is still a low-moderate dose. 50 eod is very low. My bet is you will be increasing before your 2nd week. If it doesn't go well, cool it's Ace, lower it and you have a few bad days at worst.

As Drock said, lower Test as you increase the Tren.

300:300 is a good balance

200:500 if you increase further

There is no "perfect" formula, but you get the picture. Dial in what works for you.

xgladiat0r

Awards
Appreciate it guys. I dont have anything for prolactin yet, Im having a hard time finding caber or prami for some reason. I have aromasin on hand also incase i need it. I havent needed it yet.