Ostarine

shayla214

shayla214

Awards
I keep hearing that Ostarine is safe for women to take. I am looking to lose more fat and gain a little more muscle definition. I keep looking online and it's hard to find. I'm not sure it's even out there anymore. Can someone tell me if it is still available, where to get it and if not what else do you suggest? Thanks

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
shayla214

shayla214

Awards
Well the only side effects I can find is possible infertility. Well I'm done having children so this doesn't apply to me. I can only find that women do not get the masculine features, no unnatural hair growth or any side effects men get. That's why I'm confused. These are from websites not selling anything.

Snow3y

Snow3y

Awards
How much weight are you looking to lose? What have you done so far, and how much weight have you lost?

shayla214

shayla214

Awards
Well honestly I haven't lost a lot of weight but my body has changed a lot. I started at 135-140 and I've stayed the same. I can gain/lose 3-5 pounds in just a few days but I don't get any lighter. I don't care about pounds really just know I need to lean out a little more to see more muscle definition. I workout 1 1/2 hours 5-6 days s week. I love lifting but I'm trying to add more cardio and HIIT to my routine. Not looking for a "miracle" pill because I do work for it. But if there is something safe that will help me get more lean muscle I would be down to try it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Welcome to the forum

the issue does not seem to be a big one here and your right; no magic pill is going to work. So the India Jones quest for ostra should come to a halt. If you are working out for 9 hours a week and adding cardio/HIIT to your routine, then the solution to your problem is pretty clear.

1- your age is obviously making it harder to lose the wgt, older we get the more challenging it becomes- not impossible, just challenging
2- your diet needs to be changed. if you are going up and down 2-5 lbs something isn't right
3- your routine needs to be adjusted. HIIT with Tempo training and reduced carb intake or back loading would shock your system.

rather than any of us telling you to take x.y,z to assist, what is your diet and routine like now? What are your 8-12 week realistic goals? Are you limited to a certain time frame everyday that you can workout?

Everyone here will gladly help as much as we can