Ph\Ds before bed?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thoughts on taking a dose of your ds/ph before bed as opposed to say 6 hours earlier? Is taking it before bed a waste or is it beneficial?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If its a compound you would split dose anyway, and has no acute benefits, why might it be a waste?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on taking a dose of your ds/ph before bed as opposed to say 6 hours earlier? Is taking it before bed a waste or is it beneficial?
Depends upon the half-life IMO. If half-life is very short then it is probably beneficial depending on the compound and it's purpose.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's transdermal Trest and you share your bed with your wife, nope.

You may wake up to something like this:

wife.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people can experience insomnia if dosing directly before bed. This really depends on the person and the compound imo. I would shoot for at least 3 hours before bed time so sleep is not effected.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I try and take my second dose so that the half life will be through by the time I go to bed, if that's is possible due to differ half-lifes.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the half life is 6-8 hrs and you dose 3 times a day, how would you not dose before bed? Since most people sleep roughly 8 hours a night ideally.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the half life is 6-8 hrs and you dose 3 times a day, how would you not dose before bed? Since most people sleep roughly 8 hours a night ideally.
Dose breakfast, lunch and dinner. At roughly 6 hours apart (ie 6am, 12pm, 6pm) you will be gtg and hopefully avoid any interference with your sleep but still keep blood levels stable.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose breakfast, lunch and dinner. At roughly 6 hours apart (ie 6am, 12pm, 6pm) you will be gtg and hopefully avoid any interference with your sleep but still keep blood levels stable.
I agree with this if something interferes with sleep patterns. Sleep is most important factor tied with diet. But if the half-life of something is 6 hours and the last dose is at 6pm and avg person goes to bed at 10 pm and sleeps till 6 am this would mean very low to zero levels every morning. In an instances like this I try to dose about an hour before hitting the sack.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the example but the end part of what Jebrook said sticks out. Currently on Epi/Tren, last dose is right before bed and my sleep is definitely lighter although seems to be getting better as I continue my cycle. If it doesn't improve further I believe I will switch to this.