Sup3r 11

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty awesome, seems like a full pct is warranted after.. I know this is anabolics section but anything natural that helps crush cortisol like this? Is its main reason for fat loss it's reduction in cortisol? Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out spartan lean. It's 11 oxo and 7 keto dhea that will decrease cortisol and have minimal hpta impact. It's not natty but it's pretty close and has excellent results.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, is it aimed at fat loss?
Yes, spartan lean is generally used during a cut. There are a few logs on this forum you can check out as well.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sounds pretty awesome, seems like a full pct is warranted after
We dont necessarily recommend a 'full' PCT, but yes generally a PCT that involves a SERM.

Spanner

Awards
Just received my 11-kt . I am planning to use the 1ml per day (lowest dose) to aid in a cut. Would I still need a serm for PCT?
One of the reasons I researched this molecule was that Patrick Arnold suggested that it should not suppress at low dose.
Any thoughts?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Just received my 11-kt . I am planning to use the 1ml per day (lowest dose) to aid in a cut. Would I still need a serm for PCT?
One of the reasons I researched this molecule was that Patrick Arnold suggested that it should not suppress at low dose.
Any thoughts?
The lower the dose, the more likely you could get away with an OTC PCT. You start to get into a bit of a grey area. Id personally still use a SERM myself, itd make me feel better about things and I dont think it would do harm.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Are there any sup3r 11 logs? I don't see any, any i do see are stacked with like 10 other products

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Are there any sup3r 11 logs? I don't see any, any i do see are stacked with like 10 other products
No solos that Im aware of. I think because it lends itself so well to stacking, thats what most people do.

We did have a solo logger planned but it fell through unfortunately.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
62.5 mg of 11kt probably isn't going to do much. I'd do 125mg a day for 8 weeks

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
No solos that Im aware of. I think because it lends itself so well to stacking, thats what most people do.

We did have a solo logger planned but it fell through unfortunately.
Not to hijack the thread but are you still searching for a standalone logger for Sup3r 11?