TRT question

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
So when I was young and dumb I did several cycles of pros/AAS. Dumb move, now I know why ha. I always used pct and test levels were decent after pct. The last couple years my overall test levels have almost died. My doc finally decided recently, to put me on TRT. He wants to put me on tablets. Just looking for anyone's input in if they have tried the tablets. I know injections would be more effective but cost more from what I've heard. Also from people with experience with TRT, how were your gains ?

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
That's what my doc said. He also suggested clomid. Clomid does wonders for raising my test but doesn't restore it

napalm

napalm

Awards
Never heard of test tablets. Not sure how it would survive the liver...

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So when I was young and dumb I did several cycles of pros/AAS. Dumb move, now I know why ha. I always used pct and test levels were decent after pct. The last couple years my overall test levels have almost died. My doc finally decided recently, to put me on TRT. He wants to put me on tablets. Just looking for anyone's input in if they have tried the tablets. I know injections would be more effective but cost more from what I've heard. Also from people with experience with TRT, how were your gains ?
How young and how many cycles if you dont mind me asking? Did you use SERM pct's or?

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Napalm that's what I was thinking. Young body I started when I was 19. I did prolly 5-6 cycles. I'm 28 now. So it's kicking me in the butt now ha. I was young and dumb. Yes I used clomid. Like I said it does a great job but once I'm off it my test plummets.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you mean pellets? Like implants?

TRT is for normalcy, not gains. Consider yourself a natty if your TRT dose has you at normal physiological levels. Any gains made will be because your test levels are normal and you ate and trained right. Not because test was doing some exceptional work.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Napalm that's what I was thinking. Young body I started when I was 19. I did prolly 5-6 cycles. I'm 28 now. So it's kicking me in the butt now ha. I was young and dumb. Yes I used clomid. Like I said it does a great job but once I'm off it my test plummets.
I mean you weren't really stupid.. You p't and everything correctly man. I think it's just the amount of cycles, i only did one cycle that young it was a short 4 week one then waited to 21 did 6 from 21 to now 23 and im quitting AA's as i dont want to be on TRT my labs have had my T stick at around 800-850 the last 3 months.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Dma that's prolly what he is talking about. He's supposed to be calling soon to tell me what he's prescribing me. Of course diet and training are on par ha. I just did too many, too young. My test isn't even in the 100 range right now. Somehow I'm still keeping strength

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Dma that's prolly what he is talking about. He's supposed to be calling soon to tell me what he's prescribing me. Of course diet and training are on par ha. I just did too many, too young. My test isn't even in the 100 range right now. Somehow I'm still keeping strength
Were they harsh cycles?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'm sure things will be better overall once you get those levels right.

I guess just wording it "gains" makes it sound like you're looking for something special. But if you have not been seeing results in the gym because of low Test, then yes there ought to be some progress made once you're up to par.

How old are you now man?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
As far as im concerned Injectable testosterone is the only viable route, if i had a dollar for every guy ive spoken to that has felt like **** on gels, patches ect id go build a badass supra, Im an import fan if you cant tell lol. Back on track its the peaks and valleys from the other options that has you feeling like your on a roller coaster mentally and physically. The only thing that provides you a stable blood level is injectable testosterone. There is no way id take any other form, been there done that.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Dam no I didn't mean I think the test is something I'm going to rely on to get gains. Yup not seeing much results. I'm am 28. Yea several cycles of the original superdrol. Deca and Epi.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Thanks for the info TGB. Like I said I've never been on this before so would I have to go to the doc office for every injection?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Dam no I didn't mean I think the test is something I'm going to rely on to get gains. Yup not seeing much results. I'm am 28. Yea several cycles of the original superdrol. Deca and Epi.
ouch man, well i hope it all gets better man!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Thanks for the info TGB. Like I said I've never been on this before so would I have to go to the doc office for every injection?
Its possible some get it sent home others have to go in house.