Wondering about my upcoming cycle

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
What do you guys think would be the best cycle with my options:
1AD, 4AD, M14ADD,M4OHN,MDHT,MDEIN,Superdrol,M1T. (in theory of course since none of these are legal except the SD)
So I weigh ~190 at 6'0", and I would like to put on and keep as much muscle with as little fat as possible I would prefer to stay dry , because I hate feeling bloated so much that I don't want to work out. I the proposed cycle is more on the wet side I will have some letro on the side in case I get to bloated. Diet will be in check, as well as training, and I am finishing pct for an SD/Trimax cycle. The cycle can be up to 6 weeks, and PCT is already taken care of. Oh and I would like to minimize the damages to my body (M1T=liver crying in pain). I was thinking maybe 1AD/4AD for six weeks jump started by SD and finished of with either SD or MDHT. So tell me what you guys think would be best, my cycle is your canvas. Let me know, because I want to start in about a week and a half.

Thanks in advance guys
-WannaGro

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I would kick w/ the MDHT and finish with the SD. But the rest looks fine, put a little letro in the mix or keep potassium and caffiene intake high to shed water

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
That sounds pretty good and from just finishing an SD cycle I definitely know its good for hardening up, but I'm not understanding the mdht for a jump start can you please explain. And it is very sweet hearing from you Dr. D because my first good M1T cycle was with m14add instead of the 4ad (which you had said that you liked alot) and I felt great the entire time. Also how well does the M14ADD and M4OHN work because I have ran both before, but never at the same time and I heard its a good lean bulker.

Thanks
-WannaGro

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That sounds pretty good and from just finishing an SD cycle I definitely know its good for hardening up, but I'm not understanding the mdht for a jump start can you please explain. And it is very sweet hearing from you Dr. D because my first good M1T cycle was with m14add instead of the 4ad (which you had said that you liked alot) and I felt great the entire time. Also how well does the M14ADD and M4OHN work because I have ran both before, but never at the same time and I heard its a good lean bulker.

Thanks
-WannaGro
Well I'm glad I didn't misadvise you. That would be a bad doc, and I only use my powers for good now! I honestly have never tried a M14ADD/M4OHN stack, but if the liver could hold up, I suspect that a 2:1 combo would be very nice indeed. These two would actually overlap very well together on paper. The reason I suggest MDHT up front is because I believe personally that you should always front with an androgen and finish with an anabolic. It makes strength gains go up fast so it's better on cycle and makes PCT smoother too in 90% of my experience, due to lowered inhibition at the end. Most people want to harden at the end, so SD is a special type compound in that it promotes good hardness but is also a very strong anabolic that offers more permanent gains. I'd kick off with a good dose of MDHT for 2 weeks to get strength up and going and finish the last 4 with SD.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Okay that makes sense, I never thought of it like that to get the strength up first. I think I'll go with that then. Can you recommend any dosages for this cycle, because I've never ran 1AD, always did 1T trans, and I've read many conflicting dosages for the 1AD, and also I've only ran MDHT during a low carb cutterto keep drive and strength up and it was 50mg 2x per day. The 4AD I figured I would start high and taper down to just enough to keep me feeling good with out any bloat or puffy nipples.

Thanks again
-WannaGro

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have never used 1AD actually, but just like you, I've heard a lot of different dose suggestions. I'd run a search or just start taking it @100mg, going up 100 more every 2 or 3 days until you can sense it. Then maybe backing up one dose and see how that works. But there must be a lot of info out there from guys around here that I would really trust. Find one that's posted a lot about it and PM him.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok I'll start off at 100 and try to talk to some people as well and for the MDHT I think that 50mg ED should be good, do you agree. And then maybe I'll ramp it up.

Thanks again
-WannaGro

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll start off at 100 and try to talk to some people as well and for the MDHT I think that 50mg ED should be good, do you agree. And then maybe I'll ramp it up.

Thanks again
-WannaGro
That's what I always do. Start as low as possible and ramp it up as the effect wears off. Or in the case of MDHT, I may just take as much as I can before sides get too harsh. Sometimes sides limit the dose right from the start, but 50mg sounds about right.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I think I have my cycle then and I'll be starting this coming Monday. I think I'll save the M4OHN/M14ADD for my next cycle.

Thanks again for all the help Dr. D.
-WannaGro