Test no ester & salvo

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone here have any experience with test base with salvo. How good is salvo compared to other transdermal applications?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Salvo is a stellar carrier from my experience

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
What is the test base? Why not just inject and avoid the TD?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
What is the test base? Why not just inject and avoid the TD?
it's testosterone no Ester and I have 90 grams what I've been sitting on for a few years. I tried 6 week cycle of tne in eo and I don't want to run another one.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
it's testosterone no Ester and I have 90 grams what I've been sitting on for a few years. I tried 6 week cycle of tne in eo and I don't want to run another one.
Sorry, brain fart.
From everything I've seen salvo is good to go but I've yet to come across any proven data showing absorption percentage

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I imagine it would be on par with any pharmaceutical grade carrier available.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Salvo is as good as it gets for TD carriers.

sanguine

Awards
I will be trying this myself soon. Cycle planned for July. I have obtained 20 g of test no ester and bought up a bunch of salvo bottles.

how much powder were you able to get into your carrier? did it over flow at all? have you started using it?

are you concerned about the age of your powder?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I will be trying this myself soon. Cycle planned for July. I have obtained 20 g of test no ester and bought up a bunch of salvo bottles.

how much powder were you able to get into your carrier? did it over flow at all? have you started using it?

are you concerned about the age of your powder?
I haven't started yet,are you going to log your cycle? What dosages are you going to run it at and for how long?also I'm not worried I have it stored in a cool dark place so it should be fine

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems 3-5g is cozy into salvo, maybe dependent on compound. I'd look into something more "homebrew" style as salvo could get spendy if you're looking at months...

sanguine

Awards
I haven't started yet,are you going to log your cycle? What dosages are you going to run it at and for how long?also I'm not worried I have it stored in a cool dark place so it should be fine
Heres my tentative plan:
4 grams TNE in 30 mL Salvo
1 mL per day = 133.3 mg Test. 933 mg test / week. At a very hopeful 50% absorption rate, 466 mg / week of test.

I am going to do 30 days like this then evaluate if I want to continue another 2 weeks. I am testing out both the delivery method (alot of juice forum users say this a dumb waste of time) as well as my source for the powder.

I think Androgel has given transdermal test a bad rep, but that stuff is in an outdated carrier and is only what, 1% test? My solution (4g/30mL) will be 13.3% w/v.

Also, I have had great success with trestolone and formestane transdermals in the past, so that gives me a positive perspective.

On top of the test base, I obtained boldenone base and stanolone (plain old DHT). I may or may not try and get these guys involved.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Heres my tentative plan:
4 grams TNE in 30 mL Salvo
1 mL per day = 133.3 mg Test. 933 mg test / week. At a very hopeful 50% absorption rate, 466 mg / week of test.

I am going to do 30 days like this then evaluate if I want to continue another 2 weeks. I am testing out both the delivery method (alot of juice forum users say this a dumb waste of time) as well as my source for the powder.

I think Androgel has given transdermal test a bad rep, but that stuff is in an outdated carrier and is only what, 1% test? My solution (4g/30mL) will be 13.3% w/v.

Also, I have had great success with trestolone and formestane transdermals in the past, so that gives me a positive perspective.

On top of the test base, I obtained boldenone base and stanolone (plain old DHT). I may or may not try and get these guys involved.
Will you be running anything else? Also I plan on running it at double the dose.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that transdermal test tends to have a higher conversion rate than IM so have an ai on hand

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Unicorn tears and other carriers in a prop blend I believe

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that transdermal test tends to have a higher conversion rate than IM so have an ai on hand
You mean aromatization rate? I'm actually curious how well test in Salvo works. I'd like to try this myself

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much is absorbed though? Does anyone know?
it's challenging to know for each compound will be different...Depends on the size of the molecule.
nostrum420, any thoughts on this?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I couldn't point you to established data as there have been no clinical trials using salvo, however, I would expect absorption to greatly exceed common Rx topical testosterone formulations.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't point you to established data as there have been no clinical trials using salvo, however, I would expect absorption to greatly exceed common Rx topical testosterone formulations.
Has anyone ever disolved test in salvo and then went and got bloods? From that data I can back extrapolate a lot of the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever disolved test in salvo and then went and got bloods? From that data I can back extrapolate a lot of the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data.
Not that I know of, sorry.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you referring to Testosterone conversion rate to estrogen/estradiol via aromatization? That is incorrect. Via TD Testisterone has a low aromatization rate to estrogen/estradiol but it has a high rate of conversion to DHT. Some prefer TD for thats very reason as it produces a greater sense of well being and a more alpha male tendency because of the greater androgenic characteristics of DHT. Some prefer it and tolerate its potential DHT sides (BPH) and increased libido over the aromatization to estradiol sides such as ED and reduced libido.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to Testosterone conversion rate to estrogen/estradiol via aromatization? That is incorrect. Via TD Testisterone has a low aromatization rate to estrogen/estradiol but it has a high rate of conversion to DHT. Some prefer TD for thats very reason as it produces a greater sense of well being and a more alpha male tendency because of the greater androgenic characteristics of DHT. Some prefer it and tolerate its potential DHT sides (BPH) and increased libido over the aromatization to estradiol sides such as ED and reduced libido.
My bad, you are correct. I got my conversions mixed up.

sanguine

Awards
What exactly is in salvo?
Straight from the bottle:
Isopropanol
propylene glycol
benzyl alcohol
oleic acid
N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulfamide
stearyl methacrylate
nerolidol
glycerin
hypromellose

SO as you can see trying to recreate it would be quite the endeavor. The "homebrew" recipies you find online are far simpler.

Will you be running anything else? Also I plan on running it at double the dose.
I will be running an aromatase inhibitor as well. Perhaps 12.5 mg exemstane every day or pull out one of my stashed away transdermal formestanes. Do you mean like any orals? I do have anavar and oral turinabol and stanozolol available, but I think I will stick to the powders to try and get an idea of how legit they are.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Straight from the bottle:
Isopropanol
propylene glycol
benzyl alcohol
oleic acid
N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulfamide
stearyl methacrylate
nerolidol
glycerin
hypromellose

SO as you can see trying to recreate it would be quite the endeavor. The "homebrew" recipies you find online are far simpler.

I will be running an aromatase inhibitor as well. Perhaps 12.5 mg exemstane every day or pull out one of my stashed away transdermal formestanes. Do you mean like any orals? I do have anavar and oral turinabol and stanozolol available, but I think I will stick to the powders to try and get an idea of how legit they are.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE get bloods!

sanguine

Awards
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE get bloods!
Hmm I have never gone about getting bloods beyond cholesterol check at a university clinic.

Do I just call up a lab and say "check my hormones" and they won't ask questions? Is it costly? I just finished university and am looking for employment, so my health insurance is kinda in limbo. I am in the state of Georgia if that matters.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm I have never gone about getting bloods beyond cholesterol check at a university clinic.

Do I just call up a lab and say "check my hormones" and they won't ask questions? Is it costly? I just finished university and am looking for employment, so my health insurance is kinda in limbo. I am in the state of Georgia if that matters.
There are places where you can go and they will just check them and you pay whatever it costs. I've seen it as low as 50 $; there is a sticky somewhere on here on where you can go to get cheap bloods. They have these labs in every state and town pretty much.

sanguine

Awards
There are places where you can go and they will just check them and you pay whatever it costs. I've seen it as low as 50 $; there is a sticky somewhere on here on where you can go to get cheap bloods. They have these labs in every state and town pretty much.
Well then thats a solid idea. I was just gonna see how I feel, and look for all the tell tale signs, but this would be an opportunity to actually contribute data in a more scientific manner. I will see if I can get bloods done right before and then during the midst of the cycle. I will report back to this thread in July if I go through with it!

sanguine

Awards
sanguine any updates?

Okay sorry for the silence. Today marks about two months on my transdermal concoction. Suffice to say I was too lazy to get blood work, but I do have numbers to share.

I ended up blending up two different compounds, testosterone and boldenone, both in base form with no ester.

Both mixtures were 4 grams of compound mixed into 30 mL of Salvo. I have been applying 1.5 mL of each solution a day, for 3mL in total.

So, rather high dosages if this were injected. But transdermal, this seemed to be moderate while still elicting a good response.

My results, all in pounds:

Bodyweight: 205 -> 215
Snatch: 220 -> 223
Clean and Jerk: 285 -> 290
Power Jerk: 255 -> 270
Shoulder Press: 160 -> 170

So bodyweight went up more than my two main lifts, but the snatch and CJ are so techinique dependent. The power jerk and shoulder press demonstrate raw strength, and much bigger PRs were set there, both on an absolute basis and in the case of the shoulder press a percentage basis as well.

Overall I have felt quite good and enjoyed this experiment. I have that "on" look about me. Friends and family, and even strangers have been commenting quite a bit. For my next bout, I am thinking about trying SubQ injections of oils. Still unwilling to inject blackmarket vials deep into my muscle bellies for better or worse. Also looking into trying dianabol for the first time!

Anyone else got any reports to share?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Okay sorry for the silence. Today marks about two months on my transdermal concoction. Suffice to say I was too lazy to get blood work, but I do have numbers to share.

I ended up blending up two different compounds, testosterone and boldenone, both in base form with no ester.

Both mixtures were 4 grams of compound mixed into 30 mL of Salvo. I have been applying 1.5 mL of each solution a day, for 3mL in total.

So, rather high dosages if this were injected. But transdermal, this seemed to be moderate while still elicting a good response.

My results, all in pounds:

Bodyweight: 205 -> 215
Snatch: 220 -> 223
Clean and Jerk: 285 -> 290
Power Jerk: 255 -> 270
Shoulder Press: 160 -> 170

So bodyweight went up more than my two main lifts, but the snatch and CJ are so techinique dependent. The power jerk and shoulder press demonstrate raw strength, and much bigger PRs were set there, both on an absolute basis and in the case of the shoulder press a percentage basis as well.

Overall I have felt quite good and enjoyed this experiment. I have that "on" look about me. Friends and family, and even strangers have been commenting quite a bit. For my next bout, I am thinking about trying SubQ injections of oils. Still unwilling to inject blackmarket vials deep into my muscle bellies for better or worse. Also looking into trying dianabol for the first time!

Anyone else got any reports to share?
Were you doing a all out bulk or a recomp? Any fat gain? Do you think it was worth the money?

sanguine

Awards
Honestly I feel leaner then when I began, but I have no instrumentation to base that on, just going by how I feel and look.

Diet was bulk orientented. Probably about 3500 calories a day.

Worth the money? Well, the hormones themselves were quite cheap actually. I reckon I spent more on the salvo than on the compounds. If one is truly concerned about the cost to benefit ratio, might be better going with injectable or orals, just to avoid the transdermal carrier expense.

I will say I gradually ramped up the dosage over the course of the first month. If to do this again, I would certainly just start out with the full, high dosage from the get go. But thats part of the experimentation right :)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Sub-q injections do work, I would be sure to get quality oil(human grade preferably) and small depots. UG stuff will irritate site ime, and it is not really ideal for reaching high blood levels for a cycle. It will stay in system longer, and take longer to reach optimal level. Very good for trt purposes and works well for keeping levels at a decent level if you have a lag between regular IM shots, like if you leave on a vacation or something.