Best strength PH + cut help

physical

Awards
Would M-Sten still be the best PH right now for strength? Looking to take something that will get my strength up. Last cycle consisted of 1-Andro and Super DMZ 2.0. However I am looking for a cut/recomp while gaining strength versus a bulk.

Should I stack another ph with M-Sten and then add in some cutting?

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Would M-Sten still be the best PH right now for strength? Looking to take something that will get my strength up. Last cycle consisted of 1-Andro and Super DMZ 2.0. However I am looking for a cut/recomp while gaining strength versus a bulk.

Should I stack another ph with M-Sten and then add in some cutting?
moderate dose msten will provide excellent strength even in a strong deficit

physical

Awards
Good. So I should take M-Sten and let the diet take care of the cutting?

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
yes,, i would use the mirror as your guide.

whats your cycle support?

physical

Awards
I plan on the usual fish oil, tudca, and haven't looked into support yet. Can't remember what I took last time. And I have Nolva as well. Just looking into what would work best for me right now and then trying to price it out.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Triumphalis+11oxo, I'm running triumphalis solo right now and the results are great

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten didn't do nearly as much in terms of strength for me as DMZ, or even Halo. Good size gains, but that DMZ strength for me is hard to match.

But...I don't consider DMZ 2.0 and 3.0 real DMZ.

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
So searching black stone labs SDMZ 2.0. Both those compounds come up as methylstenbolone and what seems to be knock off dmz. Can anyone else comment??

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Msten didn't do nearly as much in terms of strength for me as DMZ, or even Halo. Good size gains, but that DMZ strength for me is hard to match.

fave OG dmz?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fave OG dmz?
I will list the 3 that I've ran in order of quality from my experience:

1. Myopharma Dimethabolin

2. LGI DMZ 15

3. OL Dymethazi9e

MG for MG that Myopharma knocks the other 2 out of the park. Ran the others at 40, 60 and 75, but 45 of the Dimethabolin was too much. Destroyed me. Also put the most weight on me along with the strength. Glad I have enough left to run about 4 weeks at 30mg.

physical

Awards
I will list the 3 that I've ran in order of quality from my experience:

1. Myopharma Dimethabolin

2. LGI DMZ 15

3. OL Dymethazi9e

MG for MG that Myopharma knocks the other 2 out of the park. Ran the others at 40, 60 and 75, but 45 of the Dimethabolin was too much. Destroyed me. Also put the most weight on me along with the strength. Glad I have enough left to run about 4 weeks at 30mg.
I can't find any of these. All come up discontinued due to ban. How about AT Extreme DMZ?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't find any of these. All come up discontinued due to ban. How about AT Extreme DMZ?
I have no experience with it. It's been around forever, but can't recall any feedback on it. Maybe someone else can chime in on it.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
I have no experience with it. It's been around forever, but can't recall any feedback on it. Maybe someone else can chime in on it.
Physical:
stick around, contribute to the community and youll find what your 'need'

A/T extreme line:
the old school AT i.e anabolic technologies was legit, then reformed into Alphalab Technologies i believe that they were gtg aswell (dont quote me)

More than likely you are on EBAY looking at these products, the majority of them are bunk/knockoffsAT

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established

Maybe it was me but msten didn't impress me in the size department or the strength. Dmz on the other always blows me up

physical

Awards
Epi was super hard on my joints no matter what I took. I can't take that again.

I buy from a reputable guy on eBay that sells everything sealed.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards

quién?

physical

Awards
Also, I have done SD, M-LMG, and a M-Sten underdosed before. After that I got onto some Stenzine which was amazing. Ran a few cycles of that over awhile and then it got banned. So I have had to pick up Super DMZ 2.0 which I guess is the closet to it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Every knock off on eBay is sealed fwiw.

As far as LMG - how did that go for you. Curious about it since its non methyl

physical

Awards
Every knock off on eBay is sealed fwiw.

As far as LMG - how did that go for you. Curious about it since its non methyl
I have ordered Super DMZ 2.0 from online. I believe the first time I bought it was from the company that makes it. Androlin or whatever that guys name is gave me a discount on it as he is a rep for them. And then next go I wanted to get it cheaper so I found it on eBay. Came the same way it did when I bought it from the company that makes it.

The M-LMG was my first cycle and it gave me gyno. I was uneducated at the time. Won't do that again so I make sure everything I do now won't convert.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was unaware LMG aromatized

Doesn't it cause prolactin to go nuts though

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Centurion still sells msten. Better than going through ebay