First cycle...

A

arnold007

Awards
I'm looking to put on some lean mass. Thinking about running a 6-8 week cycle of 1andro Max v2 by primeval labs. 100mg a tablet. What pct should I use or do I even need a pct? What else would I need? It is a mild prohormone. Sorry it is my first cycle and any help will be appreciated.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up bro you came to a good place , lots of information on here . I've ran primeval stuff before and it was alright nothing special , currently I'm a little past halfway through a 1 andro 4 andro and epi andro stack from Olympus Uk and I'm loving it so far and so are most people logging it on here so just incase look at the other options too. Also what's your information , like age, weight, height, lifting and supp history , I know you said first ph run but have you ran any Sarms or anything and how long have you been lifting and what's your goals ? For pct definitely look into a serm and an AI I got nolva and adex for pct and will also use ether Alphamax xt or sup3r pct to add in a natural otc pct/test booster , and usually the 1 andro can lead to lethargy that's why it's often recommended to add in 4 andro if not look at maybe dermacrine or epi andro to have along too just incase to help fight anything like lethargy

A

arnold007

Awards
I'm 22 5'11 175lbs, been lifting since I was 16. Haven't took sarms. Just creatine bcaa's and whey protein. What would you recommend as a first cycle other then the 1andro. I'm a boxer so I do a lot of cardio. Want too add lean mass and increase strength and endurance. Thanks for your help.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'll be honest this is my first cycle like I said it's been great for me , but I literally have been researching this since like October last year before I decided to start mid April, main suggestions is have everything on hand from the beginning incase you need to stop for any reason , go into it with a plan , and make sure your diet and training are completely on point and have been on point. For the first cycle if your looking for lean mass 1 andro is great I'd definitely dose at 220-330 daily spread out at least 6-8 weeks and I would add like epi andro or something like sup3r-11 (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280427) and if you want to keep it at just 1 andro maybe dermacrine I know is suppose to help battle sides. Also I'm not sure how it works but since ur a boxer make sure you're not going to get in trouble taking anything I've talked to people before who would even check pre workouts with their leagues before taking them. I know cardarine is suppose to help with endurance too I've used it and will say my cardio got easier and more intense but that could have been placebo too, also I recommend OL mainly because it's the one I'm using and I can first hand say it works but there is a lot of good companies on here worth looking into as well HTP is another one I'm following a couple logs and they all seem happy and are getting good results look into the brands and ask the reps their opinions too nothing but good people here, I'm sure some of the other guys with more experience will give suggestions too

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm 22 5'11 175lbs, been lifting since I was 16. Haven't took sarms. Just creatine bcaa's and whey protein. What would you recommend as a first cycle other then the 1andro. I'm a boxer so I do a lot of cardio. Want too add lean mass and increase strength and endurance. Thanks for your help.

dont look into sarms- at 22 and never running a cycle yet, wait on that.
hvactech any suggestions here,

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
My bad , wasn't suggesting Sarms , just asking if he'd done them before
no no, all good bro. it was a valid question and glad you asked it.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
500mg of Test E or C for 12 weeks.
Oral shmoral

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
at 22, i wouldnt suggest anything bro- not really what you want to hear, but IMHO that is what I suggest. lift harder, eat more and read up. 4 year later this will be much better for you.

or got he natural way, many good natural test products on the market right now

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
at 22, i wouldnt suggest anything bro- not really what you want to hear, but IMHO that is what I suggest. lift harder, eat more and read up. 4 year later this will be much better for you.

or got he natural way, many good natural test products on the market right now

Agreed, using something like our natural line up will help you reach your natural threshold until you are ready... But if you insist look into our hormonal products and feel free to ask questions