Best cutting/fat killer

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Now that I've bulked up what's your fav ph or legal cutting agent to strip off some fat? I've always just used water and caffeine/tea and always worked.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Something that works not the typical fat burning product at your local supplement store. Those are just caffeine & some other herbs put together.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC, ECY, Tren, clen, t3, albuterol... others idk there's lots that help.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup3r 11 from olympus Hastur

Hastur

Awards
Sup3r 11 from olympus Hastur
Hands down the best anabolic I've ever used for cutting fat. My waist gets tighter and tighter on a daily basis. I saw visible changes within mere days, which has never occurred with any other compound. 250mg/day, over a week in, went from notch 2 on my weight lifting belt to notch 3, on at maintenance calories and staying at the same weight.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Hastur. Do you need to apply the transdermal to the areas of the body you wish to reduce fat on or just apply it anywhere?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hastur. Do you need to apply the transdermal to the areas of the body you wish to reduce fat on or just apply it anywhere?
It's not a localized effect so you can apply on your shoulders/traps etc

Hastur

Awards
It's not a localized effect so you can apply on your shoulders/traps etc
Woody beat me to the punch! Indeed, the effects are tissue specific, but application can be anywhere for systemic absorption. I apply it to my neck, traps, collar bones, upper chest, and see visible stomach fat loss.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup3r 11 is the best I've ever used.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing that comes close is tren, win, gh combo. Considering the cost , sides and wrecked lipids of the tren, win, gh combo, 11kt will be my go to.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Looks like OL are about to take more money off me this month

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane Trenavar stack or Triumphalis 11oxo stack seem to be good for cut\recomp

mrgoomba

Awards
do i need to wait another 10 weeks after finishing an epi cycle to do 11-kt?

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Something that works not the typical fat burning product at your local supplement store. Those are just caffeine & some other herbs put together.
found these at my local grocer, doubled my fatloss rate
broken-plastic-fork-close-up-30123234 (1).jpg

In all seriousness, all the supps previosly mentioned have great profiles, additionally i think many people over look the benefits of adding in some basic digestive enzymes:

Ox-bile w/ Pepsin & papaya is a favorite of mine.

mrgoomba

Awards
Bridge into it.
can you elaborate on how I would do this? Starting week 6 of epi recomp tomorrow. Starting to finally feel fatigue but very minimal (been using dermacrine).

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can you elaborate on how I would do this? Starting week 6 of epi recomp tomorrow. Starting to finally feel fatigue but very minimal (been using dermacrine).
Week 6 of how many?

If you were going to do this I would start the 11-KT ASAP. Preferably along with the last week or 2 of Epistane. And run it for 6 weeks solo (or with continued Dermacrine), then pct.

But would also use a good dose of the 11-KT. Coming off an Epistane cycle into a low dose of it may give you a drop off in performance and other functions. Kind of why I suggested continuing the Dermacrine along with it.

This is all speculative, I have never done this. But I would LOL

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Epistane Trenavar stack or Triumphalis 11oxo stack seem to be good for cut\recomp
Brah no one fux with 11oxo anymore now that 11kt is readily available

mrgoomba

Awards
Week 6 of how many?

If you were going to do this I would start the 11-KT ASAP. Preferably along with the last week or 2 of Epistane. And run it for 6 weeks solo (or with continued Dermacrine), then pct.

But would also use a good dose of the 11-KT. Coming off an Epistane cycle into a low dose of it may give you a drop off in performance and other functions. Kind of why I suggested continuing the Dermacrine along with it.

This is all speculative, I have never done this. But I would LOL
I still have 8-10 weeks of my cut left which is why I am considering this. I start week 6 of epi on tuesday, so far doesed at 30/30/30/45/45/45 with 3 pumps per day of dermacrine.

I can order sup3r 11 now but it wont get here in time to run for my entire last week of epi. Anyone else chime in on a bridge of doing the full 6 weeks of epi, then 4-5 weeks of 11 kt just to finish off that last bit of stubborn bf?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I still have 8-10 weeks of my cut left which is why I am considering this. I start week 6 of epi on tuesday, so far doesed at 30/30/30/45/45/45 with 3 pumps per day of dermacrine.

I can order sup3r 11 now but it wont get here in time to run for my entire last week of epi. Anyone else chime in on a bridge of doing the full 6 weeks of epi, then 4-5 weeks of 11 kt just to finish off that last bit of stubborn bf?
This may be a little unorthodox but meh, youre wanting to change your plans on-cycle anyway so...

Id get a 2 bottle special of sup3r11, and aim to run for 6-8 weeks. That would nicely see out your cut.

Not trying to pimp more product. But early feedback is stellar, plus theres all the positive reports of those who have run 11kt previously. Nothing worse than cycle regret ie wishing you had bought more than you had cos sh1ts goin good.

mrgoomba

Awards
6 weeks epi + 6 weeks sup3r11 too long of cycle? This is currently my 2nd cycle. I feel really good, but wonder how suppressed I will be

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 weeks epi + 6 weeks sup3r11 too long of cycle? This is currently my 2nd cycle. I feel really good, but wonder how suppressed I will be
6 weeks total or 12 total? If the latter, why not run them together?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I contest that TD 11-oxo was amazing so I can only imagine what 11-kt will provide

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Whilst it is still a hormonal and so wont alleviate suppression, it is very mild and so likely wouldnt make things worse. It would maintain some level of suppression I would imagine, for as long as you are running it.

What did you PCT with last time, and how successful was it?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Super-11 was in the mail today.....mmmmm, gonna go so nice with Tren and Mast

If that's any indication of how I feel about the stuff.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
My Super-11 was in the mail today.....mmmmm, gonna go so nice with Tren and Mast

If that's any indication of how I feel about the stuff.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so, its so bad you have to make up for it w/ tren... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jk solid product

mrgoomba

Awards
Whilst it is still a hormonal and so wont alleviate suppression, it is very mild and so likely wouldnt make things worse. It would maintain some level of suppression I would imagine, for as long as you are running it.

What did you PCT with last time, and how successful was it?
To be honest, I just did otc. I know, newb mistake but I did jeep gains. However, it took me about 6 months to feel normal again. Never again

NewAgeMayan

Awards
To be honest, I just did otc. I know, newb mistake but I did jeep gains. However, it took me about 6 months to feel normal again. Never again
Bugger! What you got lined up this run?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Super pct, Nolva, and exemestane. Doing things right!

So should I bridge into 6 weeks 11kt or just run my pct and finish the cut natty with EC?
Up to you man but if it were me and I was feeling good Id be doing the bridge. Youd also be bumping kcal around PCT too if you did the longer cycle?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're using nolva there is no use for exem, maybe grab some clomid though

mrgoomba

Awards
Up to you man but if it were me and I was feeling good Id be doing the bridge. Youd also be bumping kcal around PCT too if you did the longer cycle?
I bulked at 3700 cals. Was losing 1lb per week cutting at 2700 so that's what I kept it at while on epi. Started epi a few weeks into cut at 204lb. Last Wednesday I weighed in at 208lb and down 2% on calipers (probably 12% now).

I think I might rush order sup3er-11 and do it for 5 weeks at 2700 calories, adding an additional day of cardio. I will probably stay the same calories for 4 week pct as well