Epistane odor?

AzNxNiNjA

AzNxNiNjA

Awards
Hello, I've read that epistane should have a rotten egg, sulfur smell to it. I have a bottle of LGI Epi from a legit source and you can kinda smell it. I recently just got ironflex brawn epi, but it doesn't really have a distinct odor. I'm just afraid that I got a bunk bottle. It seemed properly sealed and the label looks fine, but not sure what else to compare it to to make sure that it's real? I've never heard of fake brawn before, but who knows.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My epi had a slight odor to it, but it wasnt that strong

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
My epi didn't smell strong either.
But maybe its just better manufactured so you have to open a cap to smell it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it will depend how strong the smell is to how well the capsule is sealed would be my guess. Or if one capsule is busted open then it will have a stronger smell. So I wouldn't worry too much if it doesn't have a strong smell.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I am currently on epistane, 4 andro and 11 oxo. It is now 4 weeks in with no results. I have 1 bottle of Epi from eBay and another from a recommendation by a member here. Both were sealed with batch and dates stamped on them. Two different brands. Neither bottle has a sulfur smell and I have opened up a capsule from each and poured each in my mouth to taste it and they both tasted like flour. I think both my bottles are bunk. Going to get some blood work and if no suppression I am going to jump on a 1 andro epiandro cycle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You know there are fillers in the capsules with the compound right? You know the powder isn't only epistane? Of course you're not gonna taste anything

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I opened up my 11 oxo and 4 andro and could taste a chemical like taste. Nothing with the epistane. Maybe they used more fillers? Idk, but last year I did a epiandro and osta stack and within 2 weeks notice weight increase and lifts went up. I am working. With a trainer this time and expected much more with epistane by this time.

About 20 years ago I kick started my test with tbol for 6 weeks and didn't have any effects either.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I opened up my 11 oxo and 4 andro and could taste a chemical like taste. Nothing with the epistane. Maybe they used more fillers? Idk, but last year I did a epiandro and osta stack and within 2 weeks notice weight increase and lifts went up. I am working. With a trainer this time and expected much more with epistane by this time.

About 20 years ago I kick started my test with tbol for 6 weeks and didn't have any effects either.
Also remember that you're dealing with 15mg of epistane in a cap versus 110 or whatever amount of 4 andro is in your caps. Big difference.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am currently on epistane, 4 andro and 11 oxo. It is now 4 weeks in with no results. I have 1 bottle of Epi from eBay and another from a recommendation by a member here. Both were sealed with batch and dates stamped on them. Two different brands. Neither bottle has a sulfur smell and I have opened up a capsule from each and poured each in my mouth to taste it and they both tasted like flour. I think both my bottles are bunk. Going to get some blood work and if no suppression I am going to jump on a 1 andro epiandro cycle.
4 weeks with no results seems bunk to me without a doubt...Any joint discomfort or back pumps?

Night hog

Banned
Awards
No back pumps but I do have joints cracking especially with over head presses, but that could be the 11 oxo also.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No back pumps but I do have joints cracking especially with over head presses, but that could be the 11 oxo also.
I felt epistane kick in prettt quick, endurance picked up within the first week

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my epistane don't smell at all like none, and it's pretty DAMN POTENT, got crazy results from it.
had back pump lethargy dark pee painful urinating etc.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I am going to up it to 40 mgs tomorrow and continue to run it. The first 2 days I had bad lethargy until I added dermacrine. So I thought it was legit based on that.