A/T xtreme tren z...need info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
New to the site.....Just bought some A/T xtreme tren z (tren,dmz stack). I got it off eBay. Just wondering what your take is on buyin it off eBay(scepticle)? I know I'm taking a risk, but has anyone had any luck? Can it be the real deal still? Has anyone had good results with tren z? Says its brand new, seals all intact original anabolic technologies tren z. A few months back I bought IML msten off eBay and definitely know it wasn't bunk. Had great results. 6 weeks put on 13-15 lbs.

Thanks for your input!

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
New to the site.....Just bought some A/T xtreme tren z (tren,dmz stack). I got it off eBay. Just wondering what your take is on buyin it off eBay(scepticle)? I know I'm taking a risk, but has anyone had any luck? Can it be the real deal still? Has anyone had good results with tren z? Says its brand new, seals all intact original anabolic technologies tren z. A few months back I bought IML msten off eBay and definitely know it wasn't bunk. Had great results. 6 weeks put on 13-15 lbs.

Thanks for your input!
im pretty sure muslcemind & Jersey of ebay are known scammers

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Seriously? Damn, anything to possibly back that up? Ugh

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Thank you, I've been searching and can't find anything on them. Help would be awesome.
forum.blackstonelabs.co/archive/index.php/t-15378.html says williams/jersey is gtg

IRONHORSESUPPS is a scammer,,,,its all over AM

Hawkwarrior

Awards
So William from New Jersey is a scam or legit? My phone won't open the link..

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I'm just trying to clear up something .. Did you say that williamcnewjersey was legit or is his stuff a scam? I can't get the link...does your post mean he is " good to go"?

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
I'm just trying to clear up something .. Did you say that williamcnewjersey was legit or is his stuff a scam? I can't get the link...does your post mean he is " good to go"?
i dont like the idea of buying off of ebay,, but there are a few select threads that claim results from his products

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Ok thanks bro..I guess I need to do a search to find them

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
So I actually got my tren z from "musclemindsnutritionllc" not "Williamjersey". But I noticed on both those eBay accounts they are based and shipped out of New Jersey the same city and state. So maybe both those accounts are the same guy?

INPUT ON THIS???

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
And the have the same number of reviews (9) on the PH tren z. So now I'm a little sceptical.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Yes I think it's the same place...all of those people who supposedly got from him...there must some guys out there who have logged their stuff.

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Yes I think it's the same place...all of those people who supposedly got from him...there must some guys out there who have logged their stuff.
You would think so! Hopefully someone sheds some light and if they got good stuff from them or him!

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Will keep y'all posted on results and everything. One more time......

I got xtreme tren z from musclemindsnutritionllc off eBay (at my own risk) will be running 3 pills a day....that's 30mg dmz and 90mg trenavar. I am an experienced user with PH, I've had a very successful run with them before the gov't tells me what's best for me.

I just got off of IML msten almost 2 months ago 30mg and put on about 12-13 lbs.

My diet will be about 85% on point (vague, I know) mainly chicken rice potatoes eggs and oatmeal and maybe some steak here and there. I'm 5'6" weight 183. Protein will be around 250-275g, carbs around 300g, fat around 40-60g. I'm not going for strength really, just to see if I get any size whatsoever off an eBay tren z.

Bench 340
Squat 450
Deadlift approx 475

Yes I know this IS NOT a highly detailed info on a cycle. But like I said it's more for information on if you can still get a legit PH off eBay. Again I'm highly experienced with PH, but have never tried tren z. I know what to look for and am in tune with my body, so I'll know if it's bunk or gtg. Hope y'all follow for the next 4-6 weeks.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I'm following ya dude. Hope you get some good gains. Be patient

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
A/T xtreme tren z...need info! Will keep y'all posted on results and everything. One more time......

I got xtreme tren z from musclemindsnutritionllc off eBay (at my own risk) will be running 3 pills a day....that's 30mg dmz and 90mg trenavar. I am an experienced user with PH, I've had a very successful run with them before the gov't tells me what's best for me.

I just got off of IML msten almost 2 months ago 30mg and put on about 12-13 lbs.

My diet will be about 85% on point (vague, I know) mainly chicken rice potatoes eggs and oatmeal and maybe some steak here and there. I'm 5'6" weight 183. Protein will be around 250-275g, carbs around 300g, fat around 40-60g. I'm not going for strength really, just to see if I get any size whatsoever off an eBay tren z.

Bench 340

Squat 450

Deadlift approx 475

Yes I know this IS NOT a highly detailed info on a cycle. But like I said it's more for information on if you can still get a legit PH off eBay. Again I'm highly experienced with PH, but have never tried tren z. I know what to look for and am in tune with my body, so I'll know if it's bunk or gtg. Hope y'all follow for the next 4-6 weeks.

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Just got the tren z. Update: cap looks funny. But all the seals and shrink wrap was in place. Expires 2018 though...kinda weird. Lot number is 234776685. Called phone number on the bottle, it's now a vision eye care place. So far, all the signs say it's probably bunk. Here goes two caps.....

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Oh and broke open a cap. Taste like nothing. No chemically taste. Very very plain almost floury like taste. Can anyone else comment on taste?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got the tren z. Update: cap looks funny. But all the seals and shrink wrap was in place. Expires 2018 though...kinda weird. Lot number is 234776685. Called phone number on the bottle, it's now a vision eye care place. So far, all the signs say it's probably bunk. Here goes two caps.....
A lot of stuff illegal in US is still being produced in EU/UK

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I wouldn't buy any a/t products from eBay. I would only get Blackstone labs. I've heard good things about Blackstone from eBay. Nothing great but results nonetheless

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
I wouldn't buy any a/t products from eBay. I would only get Blackstone labs. I've heard good things about Blackstone from eBay. Nothing great but results nonetheless
Yea we shall see how this goes. First dose was taken about 30 min ago.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I'm not sayin that it's the eBay seller I'm just saying that the a/t company or whatever they're called has a lot if mixed reviews..more so than others.
I heard their older stuff was legit but the newer is mixed. Hope it works out for you bro.

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
I'm not sayin that it's the eBay seller I'm just saying that the a/t company or whatever they're called has a lot if mixed reviews..more so than others.
I heard their older stuff was legit but the newer is mixed. Hope it works out for you bro.
I like the old A/T stuff. And that's what this is "supposedly" tren dmz mix should give good results and noticeable results within a week or two.

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
MOD EDIT: You seriously need to read the rules of the forum.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
And also fwiw, out of curiosity took what was left of the powder from the PH and compared it to flour hahaha, they both had same color but texture was different. Flour was way softer and took to the water. Whereas to ph was more grainy and chrystally like and did Not absorb the water as well.
That's cool that you tried that out! I'm curious just like you about these things.people think I'm crazy but it's just my nature and plus we want to run these older ph's so we have to be careful and thurough with our approach.

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
That's cool that you tried that out! I'm curious just like you about these things.people think I'm crazy but it's just my nature and plus we want to run these older ph's so we have to be careful and thurough with our approach.
Yea, idk it's 50/50 right now. I lift damn near 6-7 days a week and eat a lot. So I'll know for sure if it's working or not soon. I just maxed out on all my core lifts last week. So I'll know in two week if I get weaker or loose weight or don't get any stronger that it's a bunk seller.

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Update: day two of tren z....did shoulder and traps. Overall good workout, was super focused. No noticeable strength yet, had a really good pump going though. My chest did feel a little tight though when I woke up this morning, (maybe a sign?) idk yet.....to be continued.......

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Update: day two of tren z....did shoulder and traps. Overall good workout, was super focused. No noticeable strength yet, had a really good pump going though. My chest did feel a little tight though when I woke up this morning, (maybe a sign?) idk yet.....to be continued.......
The color of your piss should change in the first week. Also if you're not using any cycle support your blood pressure would Hop extremely quick

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
The color of your piss should change in the first week. Also if you're not using any cycle support your blood pressure would Hop extremely quick
Should it start to be yellow and foamy? And I am on assist

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Hey y'all. Day 3 of tren z. Nothing really to noticeable yet. I woke up and felt a little more pumped this morning than usual. I feel a slight agitation coming on, though it could be from this assblank at the gym left his weights racked and on the floor 4 different times.

Workout back today. Had a nice pump going on, did 140 dumbbell rows for 11 reps. Haven't hit that weight in a long time. I lost motivation quick today, could that be because I was lifting heavy and exerted myself? Anyway that's your day three update. I'm still at 3 caps a day. Two in the morning 1 at night. 90mg tren 30mg dmz.

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Day 4. Woke up feeling kinda full. Like pumped in away. Tossed and turned all night last night and had slight front right abdominal pain, liver area? Could it be real tren and dmz? I hope SO!!!! Oh and yesterday I was so tired, could not snap out of it or get any energy. Lethargic maybe?

Headed to gym to hit some chest today, might throw some triceps in there too. Trying not to step on the scale for at least a week and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.