osta to andro question

loganm4l

Awards
Hey guys just finished up a 8 week osta run
At 25mg a day.
just doing pct now.

My question is how long should i wait to start my andro1 and epiandro stack ?

Thanks heaps guys

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Cycle length + pct = time off before you start your next cycle

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle length + pct = time off before you start your next cycle
Yes this is the general rule of thumb. So for you about 12 weeks off. I know it's easy to want to jump right in but it's best to let your body have a break and fully return to homeostasis.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If you have the cash and inclination it could be seen as a good time to experiment with natty stuff.

loganm4l

Awards
Awesome thanks guys though so you guys are right that keen to jump in to next cycle haha but ill wait

What products would u recommend NewAgeMayan

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Wow, where to begin man, so many. Id start with TR1UMPH and lj100.

See what afi and bambam recommend, they know good stuff too.

loganm4l

Awards
Definitely open to suggestions ive try strength and lj both great natty products.

Ill look into tr1umph thanks man but deffenily open to suggestions at least its somthing to look forward to for 12 weeks haha

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabeta Elite, Epi-Test, Anafuse, Laxogenin, Alphamax XT, Tr1umph, Glycolog, and Follidrone 2.0 (haven't tried this but plan on it) are all good completely natty options. Also a good time to find a preworkout you enjoy!

loganm4l

Awards
Thanks heaps Cooter Flap
Will looking all these products need something to tie me over haha

Yeah preworks are great :D thanks heaps for the reply man

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Yes this is the general rule of thumb. So for you about 12 weeks off. I know it's easy to want to jump right in but it's best to let your body have a break and fully return to homeostasis.
Afi140 If he just started PCT, would it make sense to bridge into his andro1 and epiandro cycle, or would you recommend he run PCT then do a new cycle?

loganm4l

Awards
UncleSarm thats what i was thinking only been on pct a few days was thinking about just bridging what do you think ?if you could inbox me maybe mate

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
UncleSarm thats what i was thinking only been on pct a few days was thinking about just bridging what do you think ?if you could inbox me maybe mate
Unfortunately I don't know enough about to make a recommendation either way. I'll let someone more experienced than me answer this.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Awesome thanks guys though so you guys are right that keen to jump in to next cycle haha but ill wait

What products would u recommend NewAgeMayan
Tr1umph and LJ100 are great, using them myself right now in the post-PCT period.
Also I would suggest maybe an epicatechin product, OL's Ep1c Unleashed and BLR Follidrone 2.0 are the best options out there right now, IMO. I'm starting ep1c today, actually, and running it until I start my next cycle.
Another option is laxogenin, and I've heard good things about Alphamax XT by Performax Labs.
After PCT you can also look into some natty test boosters (Alphamax XT is one), OL is coming out with Test1fy soon, and Diesel Test ProCycle is a new one that I've heard great things about too. I'm using the older version, Diesel Test Hardcore, and honestly the stack I'm running right now has me feeling like I never even went off cycle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Afi140 If he just started PCT, would it make sense to bridge into his andro1 and epiandro cycle, or would you recommend he run PCT then do a new cycle?
That's very doable if he already has them on hand, but that just means your time off afterwards is going to be that much longer.

loganm4l

Awards
I allready have them ready to go

What would you recommend and i was planning on abit of a break after this anyway maybe just some of them awesome products mentioned above ?

Would my pct need to be any longer ?
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I allready have them ready to go

What would you recommend and i was planning on abit of a break after this anyway maybe just some of them awesome products mentioned above ?

Would my pct need to be any longer ?
BamBam0319
If you have done 8 weeks on ostarine and doing 6-8 weeks with the andros, that's 14-16 weeks on cycle. For something that length I would probably run PCT for 6-8 weeks depending on how I'm feeling in the late weeks of PCT, or if my blood work indicates I need further treatment. Then obviously you would have to add all that time up and take that amount of time off before your next cycle.

loganm4l

Awards
you are a legend my friend :D

Pct what would you suggest i ran novla at?
And ill throw in a hole bunch of natty test boosters and what not as well plus a really good oct pct on top.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

And ill throw in a hole bunch of natty test boosters and what not as well plus a really good oct pct on top.
Nolva is commonly run at dosages like 20/20/10/10 or for a longer pct could do something like 40/20/20/10/10/10

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

could throw in testmax by nutra-innovations as well for boost