Seeing guys at gym running dbol with sarms??

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
So lately I'm starting to see some guys running dbol along with a sarm. Doing 4 weeks or so on dbol then the sarm for I think 8 weeks. This dose not sound right to me for some reason, I've always ran a test with dbol

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Almost sounds like they are using the SARM to do PCT after the Dbol. Or are they running the SARM along with the Dbol for the first 4 weeks?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So lately I'm starting to see some guys running dbol along with a sarm. Doing 4 weeks or so on dbol then the sarm for I think 8 weeks. This dose not sound right to me for some reason, I've always ran a test with dbol
It doesn't sound right because it isn't. Lots of idiots in the world! Keep running test with your dbol and ignore their idiocy.

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
No they are running the sarm with dbol and staying on it longer then dbol

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I think there is some benefit to it.
You run the strong stuff and take something that needs time to kick in. Run the less strong stuff afterwards so you don't have to go from ****ing incredible directly to PCT.

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
But what kind of sarm would it be? I can see the point that yea you can stay on cycle longer instead of 4 weeks take it to 8 and all before pct.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I guess it would be Osta since it would be the less taxing for the body. But I also think without something else one would still feel terrible after cutting the dbol...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you know they are doing this, but don't know what SARM they're taking? Did they just tell you, "I'm taking Dbol with a SARM?" Like multiple people told you that's what they are doing, yet none specified what SARM they were taking?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you know they are doing this, but don't know what SARM they're taking? Did they just tell you, "I'm taking Dbol with a SARM?" Like multiple people told you that's what they are doing, yet none specified what SARM they were taking?
Sounds like a bad joke you would play on a newb lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Stay on dbol year long
Fixed the problem

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
Just came up on coversation any time I run dbol I run a test along with it just curious cuz I've never heard of doing this, like it was said no matter what sarm u run your gonna feel crappy after dbol is done

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
It doesn't sound right because it isn't. Lots of idiots in the world! Keep running test with your dbol and ignore their idiocy.
lol right.

id have to hide the look on my face if i heard someone say "ya, so kickstarting my ostarine run w/ Dbol"

whats next running tren ace into epiandro

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
And yes I had quit the smile on my face as I heard this lol I'd rather just run dbol solo then think kick starting a sarm with it was a good idea

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
It's all immaturity and dumb kids doing no research into what they are taking. I'm 33 years old and there prob 19 20 year old kids. First off running dbol at 19 your and idiot right off the bat

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can run dbol by itself just like using a prohormone solo. Same concept. Bridging to a SARM is the same concept (roughly) as bridging 2 different PHs. Nothing new or exciting really. i've considered doing that or stacking PHs with SARMs... just different ways to run cycles for the gainz.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all immaturity and dumb kids doing no research into what they are taking. I'm 33 years old and there prob 19 20 year old kids. First off running dbol at 19 your and idiot right off the bat
Scared to pin is what it is

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pshhh im not scared to pin...i just like running 4 different dymethls at once
I'm pinning and running multiple methyls (one is a dimethyl) so I feel you! I know you're not scared to pin, you're that trt guy ;)

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I'm pinning and running multiple methyls (one is a dimethyl) so I feel you! I know you're not scared to pin, you're that trt guy ;)
Not to be confused with that other TRT guy. That other TRT guy is kind of shifty.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
lol right,,, whats your current stack like ...pm?

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
drd.jpe
you found me

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards

linuxjon

Awards
I'd you're running dbol, you should be running test. If you're running test, there is zero use for a SARM.

Sounds like another person trying to figure out how to run all orals bc they are afraid of pinning.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd you're running dbol, you should be running test. If you're running test, there is zero use for a SARM.

Sounds like another person trying to figure out how to run all orals bc they are afraid of pinning.
So you can't run dbol without test? LOL

Stick to other boards man, you don't have the knowledge or experience to post here.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Disagree on sarms not going good with test. Aside from the negative sides, RAD with test was good. Have also run Osta with test twice with great results. Once with a blast dose, once with a cruise dose.

linuxjon

Awards
So you can't run dbol without test? LOL

Stick to other boards man, you don't have the knowledge or experience to post here.
He's talking about a 8-12 week cycle. Can you give me ONE advantage to running a SARM cycle for that long as opposed to test? You can't say legality, because that's shot with incorporating the dbol.

Did I say you "can't"? No. I said you "should". Especially if, as in this case, you're planning the dbol as a kickstart to a longer cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Logging it? OG m1t or the new oxime?
Might log it but life is crazy right now. If I do it will be up this weekend. It's real m1t, that's why I'm only running it for 2 weeks as a kicker.