etc

any and all commentary is appreciated,

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Happy to buy 90 caps off ya! Hands down my favorite cycle I've ran, I ran for 6 weeks up to 30mg and got strong as hell!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Happy to buy 90 caps off ya! Hands down my favorite cycle I've ran, I ran for 6 weeks up to 30mg and got strong as hell!
I second this, LGI made some solid PH's. Nothing negative to say whatsoever. Their msten was terrific.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
when did they kick in for you?

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards

when did they kick in for you?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lgi is my favorite ph/ds company, rpn was also terrific for their epistane

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Lgi is my favorite ph/ds company, rpn was also terrific for their epistane
i wish stane was still around,,,i read so many threads w/ people raving about it

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
30mg at 6 weeks was my run too, kicked in early for me 2 weeks in or so, the pumps were insane, gained about 12 pounds and lost 2% BF recovery was hard for me though.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i wish stane was still around,,,i read so many threads w/ people raving about it
Epistane yielded great results for me but gave no "on" feeling...I am currently on my second cycle which is lgi triumphalis and it is going great so far, I think I'll enjoy this one even more tbh

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
30mg at 6 weeks was my run too, kicked in early for me 2 weeks in or so, the pumps were insane, gained about 12 pounds and lost 2% BF recovery was hard for me though.
Did you 'feel' it at 2 weeks?

im on day 8, 30mg, thinking at 5-6 weeks but i also have:

190mg weekly pharma test dose =no suppresion/allready suppressed

150-300mg celery seed extract =no BP issues

600mgnac/250mgTudca, Choline inositol, curuicum & 2.5Gallons water (plus kidneys of steel )= no signs of liver/kidney strain/lethargy, piss is crystaline

hoping to really 'feel' something soon (who knows on top of my test dose) heck id even take calf pumps w/ daily my morning cardio

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Did you 'feel' it at 2 weeks?

im on day 8, 30mg, thinking at 5-6 weeks but i also have:

190mg weekly pharma test dose =no suppresion/allready suppressed

150-300mg celery seed extract =no BP issues

600mgnac/250mgTudca, Choline inositol, curuicum & 2.5Gallons water (plus kidneys of steel )= no signs of liver/kidney strain/lethargy, piss is crystaline

hoping to really 'feel' something soon (who knows on top of my test dose) heck id even take calf pumps w/ daily my morning cardio

Got the on feeling in 2 weeks increased state of mental, libido spiked, moodiness full fledge, ect.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Epistane yielded great results for me but gave no "on" feeling...I am currently on my second cycle which is lgi triumphalis and it is going great so far, I think I'll enjoy this one even more tbh
IV read up on methly-diaz, compoind really flew under the radar. what kind of doses are you running

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IV read up on methly-diaz, compoind really flew under the radar. what kind of doses are you running
Im running 45/60/60/60/75/75, i start the 60mg dosage next monday, go check out my log in the cycle info section man

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Im running 45/60/60/60/75/75, i start the 60mg dosage next monday, go check out my log in the cycle info section man
I second checking it out! Pretty detailed so far, btw nice growth in the BIs man!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Still around, you can get it from multiple places in EU, Olympus labs epistane is even still available

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You ship in from EU to US with no problems?
I have before, haven't recently because I haven't needed to, but yes I've imported superdrol from the UK

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
I have before, haven't recently because I haven't needed to, but yes I've imported superdrol from the UK
i know of a couple gtg EU supplier but im a sucker for domestic as nothing beats 2 day shipping (even if the compound is going to sit in my stash for 6 months) so for epi/drol its domestic ugl as of now.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Got the on feeling in 2 weeks increased state of mental, libido spiked, moodiness full fledge, ect.
Thanks for your anecdotal's, how was your liver/kidney stress?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
i know of a couple gtg EU supplier but im a sucker for domestic as nothing beats 2 day shipping (even if the compound is going to sit in my stash for 6 months) so for epi/drol its domestic ugl as of now.
Yep I know someone domestic as well, have not ordered from them yet but I heard it's very good stuff

kn78

Awards
I've read opinions from people that suggested running it at 30-40 for 6-8wks. I just ran one 20/30/30/30/40/40. IMO the difference between 30 and 40 wasn't beneficial. Oh yeah, I started noticing it well at the end of week 2.

Im in week 2 of PCT, I gained 16lbs. and have kept 12 of it so far. But I also f'ed up last two weeks in the gym. I only went 2 or 3 times out of the normal 5. It's a pain in the ass working second shift Mon-Thurs, 2:30pm-2am with a 4yr old and 7mo old. I feel like my gains would have been better if I was able to get more then 5-6 hours of sleep during the week.

I have 3 more bottles of it, so I'm going to try some Dermacrine with it next time. Once I get my sleep schedule better.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've read opinions from people that suggested running it at 30-40 for 6-8wks. I just ran one 20/30/30/30/40/40. IMO the difference between 30 and 40 wasn't beneficial. Oh yeah, I started noticing it well at the end of week 2.

Im in week 2 of PCT, I gained 16lbs. and have kept 12 of it so far. But I also f'ed up last two weeks in the gym. I only went 2 or 3 times out of the normal 5. It's a pain in the ass working second shift Mon-Thurs, 2:30pm-2am with a 4yr old and 7mo old. I feel like my gains would have been better if I was able to get more then 5-6 hours of sleep during the week.

I have 3 more bottles of it, so I'm going to try some Dermacrine with it next time. Once I get my sleep schedule better.
4-6 weeks for a methyl that harsh imo

kn78

Awards
That's entirely possible. This is one of those where everything was all over the place when I read about dosing and length.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Depends have you ever used the compound before? It is dimethyl

I've run highest being 40-50mg

kn78

Awards
Me personally? No. I've ran two cycles LGI's Halo prior to this. Bought these on a whim when I found out about the ban.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
pm'd

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Depends have you ever used the compound before? It is dimethyl

I've run highest being 40-50mg
ever cut/recomp on Msten? in on day 9 @30mg and i have great stamina ,but im also on 190mg pharma cyp

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Body-conscious?

they have cheap EPI too

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Dealing with some killer allergies ATM which is killing my daily cardio, had me thinking....

to what extent does msten raise RBC (affecting breathing) when compared to say epi or winny