Suppression Question

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What would be considered more suppressive? 4-8 weeks of ostarine at 20-25mg, or 4-8 weeks of a 1,4 andro combo ran at 220/330

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
It could depend on the individual... I'm by no means an expert but I'm sure someone will chime in with some good info..

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
What would be considered more suppressive? 4-8 weeks of ostarine at 20-25mg, or 4-8 weeks of a 1,4 andro combo ran at 220/330
Father in-law recently finished an osta cycle gained 6-8 lbs, lost some fat and didn't notice any suppression.... But then again you have some users who report shutdown at doses as small as 3.5 mg Ed I believe

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Father in-law recently finished an osta cycle gained 6-8 lbs, lost some fat and didn't notice any suppression.... But then again you have some users who report shutdown at doses as small as 3.5 mg Ed I believe
Not feeling suppressed does not mean you're not in fact suppressed. My pre-PCT bloods show I was in clinical deficiency, but I felt wonderful the whole time I was on Osta. Bloods are in my log: First Osta cycle.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Not feeling suppressed does not mean you're not in fact suppressed. My pre-PCT bloods show I was in clinical deficiency, but I felt wonderful the whole time I was on Osta. Bloods are in my log: First Osta cycle.
Very true! Either way OP shutdown is shutdown, plan/prepare accordingly

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Well in theory 2 compounds (1,4 andro) should be more suppressive than 1 compound, especially since Osta is the weakest SARM in terms of suppression. But as stated it's user dependent. 90% of data given on this site is anecdotal just plan around it and if you have everything you need then stop worrying worrying only makes PCT harder by increasing cortisol even more.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
was just curious and thinking about running osta, thanks for the input guys

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Well in theory 2 compounds (1,4 andro) should be more suppressive than 1 compound, especially since Osta is the weakest SARM in terms of suppression. But as stated it's user dependent. 90% of data given on this site is anecdotal just plan around it and if you have everything you need then stop worrying worrying only makes PCT harder by increasing cortisol even more.
^^^ This.
OP: Also just because Osta is the weakest SARM it doesn't mean it is weak suppression-wise. Suppression is dose dependent and 25mg is quite suppressive. That is the dose I did on my cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a serm pct on hand and run whatever cycle better fits your goals

R

Rico4801

Awards
Do I have to space out my SUP3R-1 and SUP3R-4 or can I just take them at once

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would run them together! if you could do 8 weeks your gains should be great

edit: Im an idiot and misunderstood your question, listen to NewAgeMayan lol

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Do I have to space out my SUP3R-1 and SUP3R-4 or can I just take them at once
Space doses out. You can dose the two andros together, but if youre dosing 220mg/d or more of either/both, space the caps out.

ie

am one cap of each
pm one cap of each

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
^I also get markedly lowered free T and total T from ostarine, especially at 25mg, 20 is more than enough and still knocks my test down. In spite of this, it is one of my favorite compounds, but only for cuts and recomps, and with a SERM it is very easy to recover from. 1 and 4 DHEAs (andros) you are not going to see much from 4 wks, so 8 wks you will probably be your optimal cycle length (same is true for osta) and you'll probably be more suppressed from an LH and FSH standpoint, but again recovery should not be a problem with an appropriately dosed SERM. I guess I would favor 1,4 for a bulk (but would definitely not be my first choice compound for bulking) and hands down osta for a cut/light recomp.