6 weeks of epi + 1andro and enough for 1 more, is it worth it?

01tj

Awards
I'm on week 6 of epi (@ 30) and 1Andro (also 30) taken at 5:30, 11:30 and 5:30 and a support taken at about 9:30/9:30. I have put on some weight and strength but my BP has been steadily rising and is now at 138-142/78-82. I've also had a mild nagging headache for about 5 days and have felt flushed or hot for about 5 days. My resting heart rate has also jumped from about 61 to 68. Should I be concerned with these numbers? I hate to just toss what I have left but at the same time I will 1 weeks gains be worth it?

mrgoomba

Awards
I think the heart rate and BP look fine for on cycle. Not sure though if adding another week is really worth it.. gains vs sides. Most of us run 6 weeks of epi and call it good.

01tj

Awards
I think the heart rate and BP look fine for on cycle. Not sure though if adding another week is really worth it.. gains vs sides. Most of us run 6 weeks of epi and call it good.

Yeah, the 6th week kind of hit me hard. I went 5 weeks with no issues at all but this week has really gone down hill. My sleep is hasn't been very good for the whole cycle but its been even worse this week. It seems like I'm over trained (sleep pattern + RHR) but my workouts have been pretty short.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you drinking at least a gallon of water a day? That helped with my headaches also the increase in heart rate is not an issue of concern. Normal resting heart rate can be anywhere from 60-100 bpm. Id say finish out the cycle if theres only a week left, are you taking any support supplements to control your blood pressure?

01tj

Awards
Are you drinking at least a gallon of water a day? That helped with my headaches also the increase in heart rate is not an issue of concern. Normal resting heart rate can be anywhere from 60-100 bpm. Id say finish out the cycle if theres only a week left, are you taking any support supplements to control your blood pressure?

Yes, I was buying gallons of drinking water but now I just fill my shaker up out of the sink. Its a little harder to keep track that way but I'll try to keep better track. I was feeling good last week and my BP was normal, I did have a few cups of coffee but I doubt that has anything to do with the increase this week.

My support has hawthorn and celery seed. I haven't been able to find the daily limit but I've thought about adding some additional hawthorn to level out my BP and see if it helps with my headache

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The caffeine can cause a little spike, but unless you're getting like nosebleeds and excruciating headaches I would just finish out the last week, for the sake of gains! good luck man.

01tj

Awards
The caffeine can cause a little spike, but unless you're getting like nosebleeds and excruciating headaches I would just finish out the last week, for the sake of gains! good luck man.

Thanks