Am I crazy?

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Any thoughts on this set up for my next cycle? Before all the questions come rolling in...

yes, I have pharma exemestane
yes, i've run everything here solo except for trest which i've run multiple times already.
yes, I have PCT with Nolva lined up

A/L DMZ 48/48/48/48/48/48/0/0
IML Msten 0/0/20/20/20/20/30/30
Alpha Stano 900/900/900/0/0/0/0/0
OL Sup3r Epi 0/0/0/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000
OL DermaTrest 100/100/100/100/100/100/100/100
OL Trest caps pwo 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50

Too much? LOL
I'm trying to put on about 15-20 lbs of keepable mass and clean out some of my stash at the same time. The DMZ might be junk but we'll see.
Also running:
CEL Cycle assist
OL Tudca
fish oil, taurine, and a multi

Thoughts, suggestions?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you're basically trying to take every PH/DS that's still legal and run them together?

linuxjon

Awards
So you're basically trying to take every PH/DS that's still legal and run them together?
lol this.

Also, I don't know why you're even bothering with Epi-andro. Running Msten, DMZ and Trest together, you're not going to see anything from something as mild as Epi.

More importantly though.... Why? Did you not see good results from your prior DMZ or Msten runs? Why not run one or the other alongside Trest... Maybe up the dose a little from last time?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol this.

Also, I don't know why you're even bothering with Epi-andro. Running Msten, DMZ and Trest together, you're not going to see anything from something as mild as Epi.

More importantly though.... Why? Did you not see good results from your prior DMZ or Msten runs? Why not run one or the other alongside Trest... Maybe up the dose a little from last time?
The epi is to help mitigate estrogen sides from the trest and the trest is to mitigate the lethargy from the dmz/msten. This cycle is pretty hardcore but is definitely doable. Op, sounds like you know what you're doing so roll with it. Gonna log it?

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Like I said in my OP, pretty sure the DMZ is gonna be bunk, so I figured I wouldn't waste a cycle on it if it is, at least I know my Msten is GTG. As Yates stated, the epi-andro "should" help mitigate the Trest sides. Whatever happens with the cycle, this will be the last of my Msten and DMZ in my stash...it's like saying goodbye to 2 old friends, LOL. Fingers crossed that somebody will put out a limited run and I can restock with some quality stuff.

yates84, never done a log here so it might be an option...i'll tag you if I decide to do one.

Mister_T_

Awards
I think it looks like a good time, However I'm not sure if 1000mg of super epi is necessary. I ran it at 750mg after 4 weeks of 2 caps a day and I didn't notice a difference. Just my experience.

Enjoy the cycle dude

big_lando

Awards
Like I said in my OP, pretty sure the DMZ is gonna be bunk, so I figured I wouldn't waste a cycle on it if it is, at least I know my Msten is GTG. As Yates stated, the epi-andro "should" help mitigate the Trest sides. Whatever happens with the cycle, this will be the last of my Msten and DMZ in my stash...it's like saying goodbye to 2 old friends, LOL. Fingers crossed that somebody will put out a limited run and I can restock with some quality stuff.

yates84, never done a log here so it might be an option...i'll tag you if I decide to do one.
Please do a log! I bet this cycle will be one to log and keep in mind lol