MK677 combined with real GH?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am considering using legit pharma grade GH (Genotropin pen) at 1.2 IU's per day 5 on 2 off for the next 3 months for recomp and anti aging. I used for several years in the past and loved it. I am wondering if it would make sense to take MK677 at bed time to stimulate natural release followed by actual GH shot in the morning?

My thought process is upping the daily amount of circulating GH but making it somewhat affordable. In other words running 2.6 IU's per day would be cost prohibitive for me.

Any thoughts on whether it would be redundant or otherwise not makes sense?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think I would consider MK677 a "natural" GH releasing agent. Seems to me if you're using the real thing, there's no need to use a secretagogue or GHRH.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pogue my thought is that I want GH boosted higher than 1.2 IU's take me. I do not want to spend what it would take to run it at 2.4. What I was thinking is that the MK at night would keep levels high for 8 hours or so until I boost them again with the legit GH in the morning.

I would also take Huperzine and Green Tea

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would recommend asking this on datbtrue's forum. Just Google him and apply for a registration. They are the GH experts over there.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good idea pogue. I actually applied last week but have been so busy the request for info he sent me expired. Are you a member? Would you mind my using you as a reference?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't do it.

From a very experienced user from PED radio, he states "you'll blow up like a ballon" not in a good way.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good idea pogue. I actually applied last week but have been so busy the request for info he sent me expired. Are you a member? Would you mind my using you as a reference?
I am, but I only have like 1 post there, so I might not be a very good reference. When I signed up, I just told them I came from AM and didn't use a referral.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Don't do it.

From a very experienced user from PED radio, he states "you'll blow up like a ballon" not in a good way.
So I take it water retention and all the bad that comes with it? Hell maybe I will just run the 1.2 genotropin daily. For anti aging and recomp I think that works well anyway. It is likely just as good as most UG gh at 4iu

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Why not just use the right peptides along with it, do those bloat too?

harley009

Awards
I run hgh with peps. Plan on trying what you suggested in the fall. 8iu hgh around 11am before lifting then mk-677 around 2am, pre bed. Will use cjc-1295 no dac/ipam 3x per day. Might have to play with doses but expect good results. At least I'm hoping, worst case is wasting money I hope.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots and lots of people do this, very very common. They base it off the theory that MK can give them around an extra 2iu for cheaper.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on whether it would be redundant or otherwise not makes sense?
The main problem is: you are boosting you GH with MK-677 while you are shutting it down with exogenic HGH. Makes it sense? From my point of view, no. It's very risky, because this combination is not approved. From the theoretical point of view the damage will be higher than the wished effect.
If you can't afford HGH in at least good amounts: keep saving money and do a right cycle before doing something a mix, which isn't worthy (and kind of risky).

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The main problem is: you are boosting you GH with MK-677 while you are shutting it down with exogenic HGH. Makes it sense? From my point of view, no. It's very risky, because this combination is not approved. From the theoretical point of view the damage will be higher than the wished effect.
If you can't afford HGH in at least good amounts: keep saving money and do a right cycle before doing something a mix, which isn't worthy (and kind of risky).
My thought on this was that the MK677 might keep the exogenous HGH from shutting down natural production due to stimulating it every night.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Like clomid and test at same time or just different?