Bostin Loyds raw video

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Guys! I'm sorry I can't post the link right now but if you search Bostin Lloyds Raw vdeo on youtube you will see him shooting his test synthol and others injectable...maybe this has already been posted..if so then sorry for being lame...it's a weird video...

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
The main problem is he doesn't keep it sterile, doesn't always alcohol swab, leaves needles uncapped, and wipes his pin sites with an old bloody rag.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The main problem is he doesn't keep it sterile, doesn't always alcohol swab, leaves needles uncapped, and wipes his pin sites with an old bloody rag.
well they get you point but they were capped- listen that is drawing straws, regardless your still right. at least for a positive he mentions that he does it and it works for him. not promoting it. 5 grand in needles lmao that is a lot of needles

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
He takes too much **** bodybuilders from the golden era only had test,dbol,deca,primo, and parabolan and looked way better then Bostin Roid.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I saw it. Cringed when he kept using the same needles, and wiping injection spots with that old bloody rag.
I'm very surprised at the quality of his skin and lack of infections.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I saw it. Cringed when he kept using the same needles, and wiping injection spots with that old bloody rag.
I'm very surprised at the quality of his skin and lack of infections.
noticed that too. almost like he walked off a photoshoot

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
noticed that too. almost like he walked off a photoshoot
Yeah, he literally always looks like that. I'm almost positive he uses melanotan, but I'm just jealous of how clear his skin is. With all the gear he uses, I'm amazed that he has no noticeable acne anywhere.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Could be from all the tanning and running accutane

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
does he run accutane while on cycle?
He uses needles over and over for months at a time. I wouldn't put it past him lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah, he literally always looks like that. I'm almost positive he uses melanotan, but I'm just jealous of how clear his skin is. With all the gear he uses, I'm amazed that he has no noticeable acne anywhere.
exfoliation lol- proactive and lufa sponge with added seamen

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Yea he says he boils them and uses it until it bends