1-Andro... OL or Hi-Tech?

Willtolift

Awards
Anyone who has ran both can chime in or someone who's ran one or the other...
If you've ran both, which did you like better?
If only one or the other, how much mass and strength did you gain?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My article might answer some questions for you:
https://blog.priceplow.com/prohormones/1-andro

Is OL 1-andro product called "SUP3R-1 ELITE"? If so, it looks like it has 250mg per cap which is a massive dose. The only study done on 1-andro (aka 1DHEA) used 330mg per day combined with 6,7-dihydrobergamottin, a grapefruit extract designed to help it bypass the liver. I'm testing the HT 1-testosterone product right now and seeing pretty good results, so I don't want to seem bias. 250mg is a lot per capsule, and ideally you want to take it throughout the day to keep blood levels elevated. You could take multiple servings of SUP3R-1 ELITE per day, but that might increase side effects to a large extent. I'd probably only take one cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening with a meal.

But, maybe some other testers of SUP3R-1 ELITE can chime in and let us know how they did on the product and their thoughts. In the end though, they contain the same ingredients, just in different amounts, so it just depends on your budget and how you feel the best way to use it is. The only study we have on 1DHEA used 3 doses spread throughout the day and the results of that study showed it was comparable to test e (take that for what you will), so in my judgement, I would go with what the study used.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is OL 1-andro product called "SUP3R-1 ELITE"? If so, it looks like it has 250mg per cap which is a massive dose.
OL's Sup3r-1 is dosed at 110mg/cap. It's their Sup3r-Epi (EpiAndro) that is dosed at 250mg/cap.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My article might answer some questions for you:
https://blog.priceplow.com/prohormones/1-andro

Is OL 1-andro product called "SUP3R-1 ELITE"? If so, it looks like it has 250mg per cap which is a massive dose. The only study done on 1-andro (aka 1DHEA) used 330mg per day combined with 6,7-dihydrobergamottin, a grapefruit extract designed to help it bypass the liver. I'm testing the HT 1-testosterone product right now and seeing pretty good results, so I don't want to seem bias. 250mg is a lot per capsule, and ideally you want to take it throughout the day to keep blood levels elevated. You could take multiple servings of SUP3R-1 ELITE per day, but that might increase side effects to a large extent. I'd probably only take one cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening with a meal.

But, maybe some other testers of SUP3R-1 ELITE can chime in and let us know how they did on the product and their thoughts. In the end though, they contain the same ingredients, just in different amounts, so it just depends on your budget and how you feel the best way to use it is. The only study we have on 1DHEA used 3 doses spread throughout the day and the results of that study showed it was comparable to test e (take that for what you will), so in my judgement, I would go with what the study used.
I think you've gotten the Super-Epi(Epiandrosterone) dosage mixed up with the Super-1(1-andro). Epi is in 250 mg caps. The Super-1 is 110 mg per cap same as HT. The only difference really is the delivery systems. Theirs uses cyclosome delivery and OL UK uses SEDDs. Both products are well reviewed and the quality is the same of the actual compound. Ours comes in two sizes, 60 and 90 ct.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you've gotten the Super-Epi(Epiandrosterone) dosage mixed up with the Super-1(1-andro). Epi is in 250 mg caps. The Super-1 is 110 mg per cap same as HT. The only difference really is the delivery systems. Theirs uses cyclosome delivery and OL UK uses SEDDs. Both products are well reviewed and the quality is the same of the actual compound. Ours comes in two sizes, 60 and 90 ct.
Is this not your 1-andro product, as listed on PP? If not, you might want to send an email to have them correct it. It looks like they might have it mixed up when I look at your website (which I had a very hard time finding on Google btw)
https://www.priceplow.com/olympus-labs/sup3r-1-elite

So this is your 1-andro product, "SUP3R-1"?

Screenshot 2016-05-12 at 5.20.58 PM.png

Do you also have a transdermal 1-andro product?

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That link looks fine to me. The 'Elite' pertains to the number of caps per bottle. So there's a Sup3r-1 (60 caps) and Sup3r-1 Elite (90 caps). Same for Super-Epi (120 caps for the Elite in that case).

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Currently running a 1/4 andro log for OL UK

So far I love the cycle (it's my first IMO) strength and weight are both up. Aggression is there, and have a nice pumped feeling all day long.