Sup3r-Epi and Sup3r-11 as first cycle

Swolf13

Awards
Just wondering if it would be ok/beneficial to run OL Sup3r epi and Sup3r 11 as a first PH cycle. I was going to do 1-andro and 4-andro as a first, but would rather do a cut and avoid any possible gyno sides from 4andro first time around. I was thinking
Epi- 500/500/500/500
Super11- 250/250/250/250

I'm 30, been training around 5 years. Diet is decent, I'm maybe 15-20% bf. Kinda high, but that's why I wanna do this run first.

Would it be fine to run the epi for only 4 weeks instead of six? Do I need to bother with cycle support like Ar1macare or should I be good without? Thanks for any input, much appreciated.

Swolf13

Awards
Also Clomid 50/50/25/25 for pct and I have alpha max Xt, as well as reduce xt if necessary

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Theyd make a sweet pairing man. Four weeks is a little short, have you already bought the goods?

Swolf13

Awards
No not yet. I know 4 weeks is short, just being cheap because cash is tight haha. What would you suggest for length/dosage? Would it be much better if I extended the epi to six weeks but kept the super 11 at four?

Swolf13

Awards
Thanks for the link! Does this seem like a decent pair for a first run? Anything else you guys would add to get the most out of this?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
No not yet. I know 4 weeks is short, just being cheap because cash is tight haha. What would you suggest for length/dosage? Would it be much better if I extended the epi to six weeks but kept the super 11 at four?
Id get 2 bottles of SUP3R-11 and run just that for 6-8 weeks then. Adding epiandro would be great but anything less than 6 wks is of low benefit-cost.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Plus its your first cycle man, you can keep things simple by running just the 11kt and still get stellar results.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus its your first cycle man, you can keep things simple by running just the 11kt and still get stellar results.
This.

Good to start easy and get a handle for how these products can/will effect you. You'll learn alot and be better armed going forward. Plus, it'll be cheaper than adding the epi.

Swolf13

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. Am I too much of a hard headed d-bag if I run them together anyway? If I skip ordering exemestane I can get epi elite and 2 bottles of super-11 and run them both for 6-8 weeks. I have a buddy with exemestane on hand, so it's still there if needs be.
What should I expect as far as any potential sides with this run? Thanks again for the help

NewAgeMayan

Awards
At the end of the day its your call man. Its only understandable you want your cycle to be as good as possible.

A 6-8 week run of both would be pretty sweet. Have yot got a PCT lined up, too?

Swolf13

Awards
I'm planning Clomid 50/50/25/25. I don't have it yet, but I won't start the cycle until it's in hand.
I have a bottle of ar1macare, should I bother with it on this cycle?
I also have Tribulus, Alpha Max xt, and Reduce xt. Should I plan on throwing any of those into PCT anywhere? Sorry for all the q's, just want to get everything lined out as well as possible.

TucanD

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. Am I too much of a hard headed d-bag if I run them together anyway? If I skip ordering exemestane I can get epi elite and 2 bottles of super-11 and run them both for 6-8 weeks. I have a buddy with exemestane on hand, so it's still there if needs be.
What should I expect as far as any potential sides with this run? Thanks again for the help
I would say the last thing you want to be cheap on is the ancillaries. If your lacking the funds, don't eat out for a week or two and wait until you have the money to get everything. A better cycle and pct will be worth the wait and your body will thank you with precious gains haha

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would probably run just the Alphamax and save the Reduce XT, just my opinion. Also are you going to log this? Im interested to hear how it goes!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm planning Clomid 50/50/25/25. I don't have it yet, but I won't start the cycle until it's in hand.
I have a bottle of ar1macare, should I bother with it on this cycle?
I also have Tribulus, Alpha Max xt, and Reduce xt. Should I plan on throwing any of those into PCT anywhere? Sorry for all the q's, just want to get everything lined out as well as possible.
The ar1macre is good stuff, if youve got it Id run it alongside. You could save it for a harsher cycle, but I do agree with the ancillary sentiment above.

I like to keep my PCT relatively simple:

-SERM
_TR1UMPH - lots of good ingredients, particularly soy lecithin and phosphatidic acid
_One other natty anabolic

Swolf13

Awards
Ok thanks again for the input. I'll plan 6-8 weeks with both, make sure I have Clomid and exemestane on hand before starting.
I'll try to do a decent log of this if anyone is interested. I haven't seen any others logging just these two.
Which brings me to yet another q- both are supposed to help with libido, but where they are both dry and non-aromatizing, should I be worried about them lowering my estro too much and causing libido issues that way? Should I be worried about lethargy on this cycle also?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
A log would be great man, please do it if you think you have time. Link it in here if you go ahead with it.

It is unlikely the sup3r11 will have much of a negative impact on libido or joints. In fact, from what Ive read of user reports, historically the compound appears to increase good mood and well being. I cant say Ive come across much negative feedback about 11kt, especially in regards to mood/libido/joints.

If youre taking fish oil, and eating sufficient healthy fats, Id think you should be right with this combo, its relatively mild in sides compared to others.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id be very interested in your log! unlikely, but the only issue I could see is a bit of dry joints

Swolf13

Awards
Trying to get my brother to do this with me, so I'm giving him till the end of the current Nutriverse sale and then I'll have everything ordered. I'll put up a log once I'm ready to go and let you guys know.
Was planning on ordering liquid clomi from CEM (assuming I can mention that since its board sponsored. If not, sorry) but I keep reading it's much better to get pharma tabs. Can't seem to find a place online that I'm positive isn't sketchy. I know we can't mention sources, but any advice besides "just look around"?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran OL's sup3r epi-elite with TD 11-oxo (the prohormone to 11-ketotestosterone) for 7 weeks and had great body recomp. I'd say go for it bro

Dms2701

Awards
How like is gyno (during cycle, or post cycle, or even rebound later down the line) when during 4-andro? I've seen lots of people with concerns, but few logs where people have actually suffered from gyno symptons on a 4-andro or 1 and 4 andro cycle.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140g I sent you a message. Is your inbox full?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
No mate I regularly empty it. Can u resend it please? I need to ask u something regarding nutriverse

Swolf13

Awards
Got everything ordered, should be here tomorrow afternoon and I'll get started with the log. Would It be too crazy to take all 500mg Epiandro first time before the gym tomorrow with the 11kt and then start split dosing the next day? Just excited to get started asap.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Got everything ordered, should be here tomorrow afternoon and I'll get started with the log. Would It be too crazy to take all 500mg Epiandro first time before the gym tomorrow with the 11kt and then start split dosing the next day? Just excited to get started asap.
Should be fine, unless its close to when you go to bed.

Swolf13

Awards
Finally got my log started if you guys are still interested, but it won't let me post the link