Adex

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Hope all is doing well out there. I'm going to make this straight to the point. I'm on cycle and taking.5 adex e3d are. Are there any signs that I should bump up the dose or lower the dose without testing my e2? Last month before my cycle I was at 31 e2 that was on my normal 100 mg a week and now I'm on 500mg test a week. Should I base it of water retention and morning wood? Or are there other things to look for?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hope all is doing well out there. I'm going to make this straight to the point. I'm on cycle and taking.5 adex e3d are. Are there any signs that I should bump up the dose or lower the dose without testing my e2? Last month before my cycle I was at 31 e2 that was on my normal 100 mg a week and now I'm on 500mg test a week. Should I base it of water retention and morning wood? Or are there other things to look for?
Libido and sexual function, energy and mood are pretty much effected by high and/or low estrogen.

Water retention and nipple sensitivity/lumps are pretty indicative of high estrogen.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I should add that at 500mg/week my nips stay a little sensitive. Nothing crazy, but not anything to panic about. As long as you have a strong libido and your tools work good (as they should with all that test), you feel energetic and are sleeping good, and you're not a whiny bloated biatch, I would say you are dialed in nicely.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Ok great I will continue with that dose at .5 and roll with that for now. Thank you