Looking for first PH Cycle, need advice!

d2thez

Awards
I am 34, 5'8" and 170lbs. I would like to try a cycle or 2 of PH but have no experience with them what-so-ever. The main page often has article about them so I am curious but my main deterent is I don't know reputable brands or places to buy. I live in the US if it is important.

Anyways, what brand and where can I buy and what is a decent stack to try for a cycle or 2 without breaking the bank? Thank you in advance!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 34, 5'8" and 170lbs. I would like to try a cycle or 2 of PH but have no experience with them what-so-ever. The main page often has article about them so I am curious but my main deterent is I don't know reputable brands or places to buy. I live in the US if it is important.

Anyways, what brand and where can I buy and what is a decent stack to try for a cycle or 2 without breaking the bank? Thank you in advance!
OL UK is probably the best bang for your buck and our quality is second to none. If bulking is your goal then a 1 andro/4 andro stack would be good for a first cycle. We have a sweet sale starting tomorrow.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/281228-ol-uk-40-a.html

You can hit me up anytime with questions. I can help you sort out a cycle. Although you will find plenty of other people willing to help as well.

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Since it is your first cycle, look at LG sciences stacks. Im on day 3 of week 2 of the battle hardener kit which has Pbold, 17 pro-andro and then form-xt as PCT. IMO it is a good value because buying all the contents separately would be well over 115 bucks but you can get the kit for 94 shipped to your door from TF or really any supplement company that sponsors the forum. (Even amazon carries it, though at a higher cost)

I would suggest to do your due diligence and really get to know what it is you will be putting into your body. Everyone is different and the dosage recommended could be higher or lower pending how well/poor you react to the compounds. Remember that a cycle of Prohormones doesnt mean anything without a good PCT to ensure you will keep the gains so keep that in mind when making your purchase. Get them all together that way when it comes time for the PCT, you already have what is needed and dont run the risk of stores being out of stock and your gains go bye bye