RPN Havoc Cycle/PCT Advice

C

Cjb1019

Awards
Hello everyone, I'm 22 years old, 6 foot 2, 217 lbs. I plan on running a 4 week cycle of Havoc as my first PH cycle and was looking for some advice. Save the trolling, I'm here for honest advice on my cycle.

On cycle
Havoc 20/30/30/40
Fish oil
Blockade on cycle support (pre load 1 week)
Taurine

PCT
Nolvadex 20/20/20/10
Creatine
Natty T booster (Prime Male)
Blockade

I'm most concerned with PCT because I want it to be 100%. I'm just curious as to how my cycle looks and if there's anything else crucial to include most sources say Nolve is sufficient for PCT. Thanks a lot guys.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pct is solid, nolva is all you really need. 30mg would be a better starting dose imo, 20mg is too low.

M

mrgoomba

Awards
Pct is solid, nolva is all you really need. 30mg would be a better starting dose imo, 20mg is too low.
Maybe to avoid confusion for OP, yates84 is saying that the starting does of 20 epi is too much, NOT the starting dose of PCT. Id also do 20/20/10/10 for nolva. While it may not be needed on a 4 week cycle (id do 5 or 6), it would be smart to have some exemestane on hand incase of rebound gyno.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe to avoid confusion for OP, yates84 is saying that the starting does of 20 epi is too much, NOT the starting dose of PCT. Id also do 20/20/10/10 for nolva. While it may not be needed on a 4 week cycle (id do 5 or 6), it would be smart to have some exemestane on hand incase of rebound gyno.
Appreciate that, I can see where it could be misconstrued.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Superpippo Anabolics 0
J Anabolics 9
D Cycle Logs 16
C Supplements 10
R Supplements 27